Dr.Karadeniz

andy_+_+

I think his results came in and there seems to be a lot of disappointed patients.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• Administrators

He was recommended but then there was a conflict between this site and a person he was affiliated with, although this site never requested him to leave, he chose to leave on his own in support of said individual, now he's no longer affiliated with either, not a smart move on his part.

Edited by David - Moderator

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Lorenzo, I definitely think you're right.

Came in with hype and a bang and then fizzled out. I was looking on his website and there is nothing new for the last year.

This site is by far the best site for hairloss suffers. Not even close.

I think that 95% of the doctors recommended are good or great. There are few listed that I have no real opinion on because there are no patient blogs or the occasional post a year.

Turkey sure is the "wild west" of hair transplants.

I've seen a few posts recently referencing poor transplant results after visiting Dr K . I'm not a cheerleader for Dr K , and he's a big boy so can speak for himself ( if he still has permissions to post on here ) .I had a surgery with Dr K and I'm happy with the results to the point where I'm presently considering a second pass with Dr K.

What I've found irritating the last few weeks is certain posters , who should know better , referencing all these bad results . What bad results are these ? There's a poster on here whose growth has not been as he'd hoped ( to date ) , but there's still time , and hopefully things will turn around for him . If things don't improve , I'll be interested as to what discussions and outcomes are arrived at .

Any other examples of potential or actual poor results ?

Also need to bear in mind that there may be a number of reasons for a failed HT outside the surgeons control .

It was also mentioned about the Dr having previously been a recommended surgeon on this site but no longer is . As correctly pointed out by HTsoon , the reason was partly political so I wont bore you with the details.

I was asked by another forum member several months ago as to what had happened to Dr K and his absence form this and other forums . I was also interested in this myself so put the question to Dr K . Again , I wont bore you with the details , but it was a simple case of economics . The custom generated by this and other forums / associations simply wasn't worth the outlay against the returns generated . I don't know how much it costs surgeons to be associated with / recommended by forums such as this , but I'd guess it's not cheap .The financial aspect also being exacerbated by virtue of the fact of Turkey being an incredibly competitive market at the moment .