Best FUE HT in Washington DC area?

farzadkavari

Hello HT community! My very post on here. My biggest concern here is going to the right FUE clinics and quality of work. I hear mixed reviews often and at cross roads.

I'm really interested in getting FUE done in Washington DC, Norther VA, Maryland area and was wondering who are the top doctors in the area?

Some clinics I have ran into based on my research have been Dr. Richard Giannotto, Dr. Lindsey and Washington Medical Hair clinic. Please let me know your honest thought about these 3 and If there are other good clinics/doctors out there that I should look into?

Thanks! :)

Best Regards

Don't let location (aka convenience) make up your mind for you when considering a transplant.

True... One location should not be the single factor for obtaining a quality procedure, and pricing alone should not dictate the standard of quality either. With certainty, research with diligence if you want the best results based on your unique goals and preferences. You may learn very important details by searching for FUE results most similar to your predicament.

All the best

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

This is a review from a patient a few years ao that went to the Washington clinic

Final results/review of WMHC

It has been 12 months since my HT from WMHC. I am going to make this short and sweet.

The hairline was drawn too straight, the hair is far too sparse and in result I must wear my hair a certain way otherwise it will look pluggy. The scar is far to wide and now has to be revised. Communication has been poor between clinic, doctor, and patient. I can go into further detail if someone is actually considering them and wants to PM me about my situation. Without a doubt I will have to get another one in the near future to fix the overall look as well as the scar.

I feel like they may do good work from time to time, but I can only speak for myself and I can tell you with full confidence that they did not do a job expected of today's HTs in my case. Their biggest issue is lack of attention to detail. Whether it is showing up on time or designing a hairline there is just zero attention to detail done by this clinic. They also led me to believe that a lot of area could be covered with so little grafts. This was odd because money wasn't my concern, I would have gladly paid twice as much for a better outcome and more grafts.

From my experience and my research, I feel that if you are considering a HT in the washington dc metro area that you should start with Dr. Lindsey.

After one of WMHC's technicians saw my results he actually suggested that I use some sort of cosmetic cover up in order to disguise the HT and said that they'd cut me a break if I wanted to get more grafts transplanted. Not something you want to hear after trusting someone with your hair. Again, feel free to write me if you have any questions.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 9/30/2016 at 11:05 AM, farzadkavari said:

Has anyone heard or have had work done from Dr. Watkins at Washington Medical Hair clinic?

Would not recommend them at all.    Agree with the other review that they do not place enough follicles.  They also don't stand by their work.  Go to a real Professional Hair Transplant.