Can I still use fibres?

Hi team, I'm a NW6 not slick bald but not to far from it, I had a HT mostly in the hairline but lost the rest , I currently have a wig that sits behind it but I'm hoping I can use fibres instead, I have very thin villis hairs all over my NW6 area, my hair in this pic hasn't been cut for 3weeks so I plan on leaving it another couple before I try! If they work for me what would be the best to use? I know my options may be limited

image.jpg.b45cd4e24fbb5c78c8cf38f21dfb89f1.jpg

Meh, I mean, you can give it a shot, but it won't look near as good as a good system.

You can try it out but you will either need another transplant and accept a bald patch, another transplant plus concealers, or try it out and then I think you will probably appreciate your hair system. Have you checked out Northwest lace? I see guys on that forum that celebrate the day that they left the concealer and went for a system because it was messy and didn't look as good.

I would try the concealer out. It is not that expensive and you can decide after you have given it a shot.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Joey...I will attest that fibers work very well, so well they are addictive. However I have stopped using them due to serious concerns about breathing the fibers on a daily basis. In my opinion masks to prevent breathing the fibers are not practical to use on a daily basis. Also not sure if it it would be an issue, but fibers used daily to cover a NW6 is going to be a pricey habit.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

I'd say you're much too far last the point for using fibres.

I've seen some amazing results with dermatch somehow with heads balder an yours, so who knows though.

Have you ever tried minoxodil? You still have a reasonable amount of alive hairs I'm the middle,of yor scalp.