DR Cinik Istanbul

baldie2016

I am 34 years old male. I had 2 times hair transplant before. But the results was not close even to my expectations. 2 days ago had my third transplantation by Dr. Cinik. Altough my third operation they got 3300 grafts. 1100 of them was taken from my hair donor, 1100 of them was from my beard and 1100 of them was from my chest. Now i am sharing my photos. I hope this time results will be better. I am waiting for your comments. Best regards.

IMG_2014.thumb.jpg.397a1b0903e6a365a28a1b518686d3d4.jpg

IMG_2015.thumb.jpg.726faccf5c6f85ab3326246c33edf291.jpg

IMG_2016.thumb.jpg.94109c295bb97fda7986c5fba9b3f33e.jpg

This is my 6th day. Scars on my chest and beard now much better. I am using contratubex for my scars. I have itching a little bit on my head and chest. I read that some people had swelling after operation but I had none.

I am thinking about to use finasteride and biotine but i am afraid of side effects. Are there any of you with experiences for these medicines

DSC_1608.thumb.jpg.838daceac5aec93764617f85a43ca795.jpg

DSC_1609.thumb.jpg.8445104cd7db433e87c7426f20c93304.jpg

DSC_1610.thumb.jpg.49f87d2f8867213284b8fc4f1b74fbb6.jpg

DSC_1611.thumb.jpg.fc74461a9ab609a061aa30db2bcc5870.jpg

This is my 6th day. Scars on my chest and beard now much better. I am using contratubex for my scars. I have itching a little bit on my head and chest. I read that some people had swelling after operation but I had none.

I am thinking about to use finasteride and biotine but i am afraid of side effects. Are there any of you with experiences for these medicines

Did all your beard, donour, chest operated in same day?

I will continue to share updates in time. I did not have any pain on my chest or head that was an easy operation. And Kalvin yes my beard, chest or head grafts growing like my normal hair. We will see the results together my friends.

I will continue to share updates in time. I did not have any pain on my chest or head that was an easy operation. And Kalvin yes my beard, chest or head grafts growing like my normal hair. We will see the results together my friends.

Hey friend, can you send your last situation of hair? I really interested in your result here more than others. Beard, chest and hair combination will be interesting.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing. I am a 39 years old Belgian man, who has been searching about right surgeon and appropriate type of operation for a while now. I am also thinking about undergoing a similar operation. Would you advice me to use my beard and chest as donor area? What would be disadvantages and advantages of collecting grafts from these areas?

Hi Mates,

I am planning to have my second HT operation in December in Cosmedica. Since this would be the second operation and I don't have a very strong donor area, Dr. Cinik has proposed to gather some grafts from my chest. I wonder if there would be any harmony problem with hairs from head and chest. Would that look weird? Any experience, advise?

Greetings from Amsterdam.

Hi Dear friend

I think DR. Cinik take grafts from chest and beard coz i saw his another patient's pictures too. can you send your chest beard photos? i ireally wonder about how it will heal. i wanna do the same too. my donor area is not enough. and i am really scared if it doenst heal.

Indeed. It seems like Dr. Cinik often uses chest as a graft source. I am recently in contact with him. Having analysed my case, he proposed around 3000 grafts to be gathered from head + beard + chest. I am really curious about your results.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing. I am a 39 years old Belgian man, who has been searching about right surgeon and appropriate type of operation for a while now. I am also thinking about undergoing a similar operation. Would you advice me to use my beard and chest as donor area? What would be disadvantages and advantages of collecting grafts from these areas?

Of course i wish to have enough donor area but this was my 3rd operation and donor area was not enough. I was searching Dr Cinik for a long time. He introduced me with another patient in UK who had similar operation from beard and chest.I convinced to have the operation then. I advice Dr Cinik but do some more research if you wish.

Hi Baldie2016,

Thanks for sharing. Would you please post some recent photos? I am considering to have my second operation. Dr Cinik is one of the surgeons whom I am in communication with. I was wondering if the hairs from chest would really look strikingly different on head.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Baldie2016,

Thanks for sharing. Would you please post some recent photos? I am considering to have my second operation. Dr Cinik is one of the surgeons whom I am in communication with. I was wondering if the hairs from chest would really look strikingly different on head.

i wish to have enough donor but that was not enough that was my third operation. beard,donor area and chest grafts were mixed. i hope thats gonna be nice.nothing clear for now.

• 1 month later...