Future FUT & FUE Prices

As the past has shown us most services & product prices go down as time goes by & the market stabilizes, making them affordable for the average person.

Not so the case for US HTs as they continue to rise. Any predictions or speculation on future US prices, say in the next 10 years ?

They're probably going to be the same, with any new developments (like cloned hairs or something) just being more expensive for people with the wallet for it.

Looking at prices for other plastic surgeries, they seem to be about the same for at least the past 10 years and hair transplants seem to be more or less at their peak.

Like anything else, prices are usually driven by demand and supply. As long as the supply is there and the demand remains constant, the prices will not come down.

If the demand exceeds the supply, that usually drives the prices up higher.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Like anything else, prices are usually driven by demand and supply. As long as the supply is there and the demand remains constant, the prices will not come down.

If the demand exceeds the supply, that usually drives the prices up higher.

Indeed .

The US and Western Europe are fairly stable with a finite no. of surgeons. Turkey on the other hand is a different ballgame with a supply far in excess of the current demand at present ( without getting into the technician mills discussion ), hence the incredibly competitive prices there.

Indeed .

The US and Western Europe are fairly stable with a finite no. of surgeons. Turkey on the other hand is a different ballgame with a supply far in excess of the current demand at present ( without getting into the technician mills discussion ), hence the incredibly competitive prices there.

Economics at work in real time!

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY