Thinning hair and holiday ???????

Go people my summer holiday is coming up in 2 weeks and I always have this problem , due to my hair quite thin in crown area it always always gets slightly sun burnt and in one of them people that don't like weather hats espically in the heat and I'm active ie always in pool sea etc , I hate wearing the hats etc and as I still have quite a fair bit of hair left obviously I can't put normal sun cream there as u can imagine , is there any sort of dry water proof spray or something that will protect my scaplt against the sun ??? Thanks everyone

Wow no help on these ? Come on people why we are all here for info and help cheers

I used something a few years ago that was a high factor spray ( some only need one application ) and dried pretty well - worked very good as well .

Google 'once sun factor sprays' and you should get a few ideas .

I used something a few years ago that was a high factor spray ( some only need one application ) and dried pretty well - worked very good as well .

Google 'once sun factor sprays' and you should get a few ideas .

Thanks for reply il have a look is it safe to use on hair though

As chris says a spray would be better than rubbing in a lotion some claim to be water resistant but I expect you will have to keep on spraying it. Much easier to wear a hat when not in the water but if you don't like them then you have no other options.

Enjoy your holiday.

Senior Patient Advisor for Dr Edward Ball of The Maitland Clinic.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Maitland Clinic.

Formerly Garageland of Hasson & Wong with 20 years of history in Hair Restoration.

Meet with myself for a free consultation and advice in London on June 21st 2018.

I bought a spray I used for my scalp when I had a buzzcut following my hair transplant. It was a standard Neutrogena Active Sport Spray, water resistant and 50 spf. It worked wonders for me and I never got a sunburn. ;)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56