Dr. True patient- 2022 frontal FUT

This patient recently sent us his before and after pic. I thought I would share them with you as well as this email "blurb" about his experience:

(Everything is going great. I continue to be thrilled by my choice to enlist Dr. True and his services. Having had the procedure at 26, I am now 28 and look like a youthful handsome capable 28, as opposed to looking 40. Choosing to have the procedure at an early stage in my impending baldness has given me back my youth. As well, I am so happy the Dr. convinced me to start on Propecia to maintain my apperance. There is really nothing I can say to explain how dramatically this physical change has affected the framing of my face, and the extent to which women my own age have found me attractive. The confidence boost in never having to worry whether "she thinks I look like an old man" has been priceless.

Young men like myself should know they arent stuck with the cruel hand nature may have dealt them with respect to hair loss!)

I hope to update this post with in office photos at some stage.

2022FUTbyDr.jpg

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

I agree with Mick, even with these blurry, self-taken photos the patients results are still positively noticable. I truly look forward to seeing updates with on this patient as you get them. Thanks for sharing the results with us so far =D

Robin

I am employed by Dr. Parsa Mohebi at US Hair Restoration.

Dr. Parsa Mohebi is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Originally posted by Christine:

Great improvement so far. Patient does look much younger. Can't wait to see the office photos.

I agree Christine.

The patient looks great!

-

1st Transplant: 5,485 grafts with Dr Jerry Wong

2nd Transplant: 3,100 grafts with Dr Jerry Wong

3rd Transplant: 5,035 grafts with Dr Sanusi Umar

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Wong