Brotzu Lotion. Very Interesting!

lorenzo

Hi guys,

As you know I'm always in touch with Italian patients and while I was surfing the Italian forum, I found an interesting thread about this Brotzu's lotion.

I found something also in some American forums and also an interviews in English with the doctor:

http://bellicapelliforum.com/en/interview/exclusive-interview-with-dr-brotzu-for-bellicapelli/

What do you think about that?

It's a very hot topic in Europe !

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I'm definitely interested to see how Brotzu's lotion pans out. The theory behind why it works is sound, but a great many things work at the theory stage and don't get much further.

For me it comes down to the scientific and photo evidence to see if this really does work and, if so, how well. He's made some quite big claims but there hasn't been much in the way of tangible proof presented publicly yet. I've learnt not to get too excited about anything until the data is out there.

Definitely one to follow, but I remain a little sceptical until we can see more hard evidence.

• 4 months later...

On another hair loss related forum this is being talked about a lot.

Here just 2 posts about it, there 5000+ posts about it.

Why's it not being talked about much here?

I basically am waiting to see if this will be released soon as it is expected to be. Assuming it has none to minor side-effects I'll give it a try.

From reports and photos it apparently can achieve great results.

This is the first I have heard of it. I'll follow it but I figure that as soon as there is any evidence that it works, it will hit this board too.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

never heard of it

anyone here using it?

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

never heard of it

anyone here using it?

It hasn't been released yet. Dr. says is comparable to fin/minox. Supposedly more of a maintenance solution with mild to moderate regrowth.

Supposed to be 60 patient trial going on and waiting for the Italian FDA to give a thumbs up.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks Spanker,

I was reading a post on Reddit where it said "Apparently the fidia lotion is more efficient than the brotzu lotion. The lotion will be out in 2017, but there is a group of people who found the ingredients and how to create the lotion and are trying to create their own lotion identical to the brotzu's."

Was wondering if anyone was making their own.

Seems quite interesting.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Yeah, I was reading about it on reddit too. Ha.

View Spanker's Website

• 3 months later...