17 minutes news segment on latest advances in Japan

Hi all,

Check out this video, it gives an overview of a few promising technologies:

The Leading Edge: Surprising Treatments for Thinning Hair Made Possible by Cutting-Edge Cell Technology - Science View - NHK WORLD On Demand - NHK WORLD - English

The segment covers two other topics briefly, relevant to hair loss starts a bit after 3 minutes in. I'm sure many readers are already familiar with some of what they cover but hopefully this gives a good introduction to others who may not be as familiar.

Check out this mouse they generated hair in!!

tv_episode_201607120600_01_large.jpg

Need video. But, idk much about Japanese TV, but that really felt like like an infomercial. Wheb they stated taking about CERN I got discouraged. That's been around for years. Also, the video says it could get to market in as little as 10nyears, but the article I read last week said 2 years. Either way, something is better thanow nothing.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Yep like I said the other day, the challenge would be in a human which is not as straight forward than people may think.

saying that I think there sucking the right nipple but still a long, long ways to go & proberly be more closer to 10yrs plus at least before we see this stuff be used on humans.

Like the OP said this was done on a mouse many years ago, so how far have they come? You may ask yourself.

Hair on a mouse? Oh come on, that proves nothing. Intercytex did that a decade ago

Come on.. Comparing Intercytex to this lol. Intercytex couldn't even retain gene expression.

If Dr. Tsuji is able to culture these cells he is probably going to be able to make hair follicles. The science is extremely sound and legit. This is shown too in vivo (humans) as evidenced by regeneration above the mesenchymal or underneath the epithelial part in human hair follicles.

I have got a great hair transplant but it's about damn time the HT industry gets crushed. This may be it. I believe it will. Will still take several years though.

Hope for NW6 baldites is right here.

If I were a HT doctor I would shit bricks now, their position is being threatened now. I don't think most realize how much potential this has :P.

Edited by Swooping

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com