dr bhatti darling buds india

Growth is pretty similar to mine at the same stage irishpaddyman. If you continue as I did , months 4 to 5 is where it really starts to improve .

Good luck.

i hope so chris just look worse off than pre op maybe due to shock loss but never seemed to shed much since on fin and minox, apart from grafts the 1st few wks as that happens. we see what happens in the coming months

i hope so chris just look worse off than pre op maybe due to shock loss but never seemed to shed much since on fin and minox, apart from grafts the 1st few wks as that happens. we see what happens in the coming months

Hi Paddy, feel free to whatsapp me your progress pics so I can personally offer you feedback or any other advice.

Hope everything else is OK with you.

here 3.5 months post op and last 2 photo are pre op look bit worse off at 3.5 months but bit better than were i was 2.5 months post op also see few hairs around the front that were not there before so hopefully things will only get better

Hi, First of all, let me congratulate you on the surgery and wish you the best.

These pictures clearly show that your hair looked denser and healthier before the op compared to after. However, from reading a lot about hair transplants, you should wait until 6-9 months after op in order to start seriously assessing the success of the surgery.

However, this does not mean that you shouldn't keep in touch with Dr. Bhatti and raise your concerns with him. Please keep providing with updated pictures so we can help you raising your concerns if it was clearly shown that the operation wasn't a success.

I do believe that "Shera" will be in contact with you the whole time until you are satisfied with the results. This is what to be expected from any HT top clinics in the world!

Edited by fito88

Hi Fito88,

Thanks for your concerns, I am actually in continuous dialogue with Paddy and he is aware that he is currently going through the 'ugly duckling' stage.

He just wanted to share his pics, there is no cause for concern. He is really looking forward to the upcoming changes now that he has those first 3 months out the way.

Hi Fito88,

Thanks for your concerns, I am actually in continuous dialogue with Paddy and he is aware that he is currently going through the 'ugly duckling' stage.

He just wanted to share his pics, there is no cause for concern. He is really looking forward to the upcoming changes now that he has those first 3 months out the way.

Hi Shera,

Thank you for replying and helping Paddy out. As i said, this is what to be expected from a top clinic!

By the way, i am after getting a FUE in india, and i have been searching around for a quality Dr. who is also affordable and not overly priced. I came across Dr. Bhatti's work and what i like the most about him and his team is that they are very responsive on forums and are helping their patients after the operation as much as before the operation. I can say that Dr. Bhatti's team is professional.

I was wondering if i can get a video consultation with someone from the clinic, if not Dr. Bhatti if he is available, to assess my situation and offer me a solution for my hairloss problem. Thanks

Hi Shera,

Thank you for replying and helping Paddy out. As i said, this is what to be expected from a top clinic!

By the way, i am after getting a FUE in india, and i have been searching around for a quality Dr. who is also affordable and not overly priced. I came across Dr. Bhatti's work and what i like the most about him and his team is that they are very responsive on forums and are helping their patients after the operation as much as before the operation. I can say that Dr. Bhatti's team is professional.

I was wondering if i can get a video consultation with someone from the clinic, if not Dr. Bhatti if he is available, to assess my situation and offer me a solution for my hairloss problem. Thanks

Hi Fito99,

Please feel free to call me now on whatsapp and we can make the necessary arrangements. I will PM you my details.

Hi, First of all, let me congratulate you on the surgery and wish you the best.

These pictures clearly show that your hair looked denser and healthier before the op compared to after. However, from reading a lot about hair transplants, you should wait until 6-9 months after op in order to start seriously assessing the success of the surgery.

However, this does not mean that you shouldn't keep in touch with Dr. Bhatti and raise your concerns with him. Please keep providing with updated pictures so we can help you raising your concerns if it was clearly shown that the operation wasn't a success.

I do believe that "Shera" will be in contact with you the whole time until you are satisfied with the results. This is what to be expected from any HT top clinics in the world!

hi fito thank you. yes i know its to early from what ive been reading on forums myself. seems ive had bit shock loss as i had lot thinn hair hopefully most will grow back also been told it takes time for thinn hair thats lost to grow back but deff better from what hair look like at 2.5 post op. ive also been kept in contact with dr bhatti. ill post picture of my progress in the coming weeks. hopefully will start filling up in the coming months

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...