Bad Result by Dr Hakan DOGANAY 3200 grafts

ykiska

Do you have any more information you can give, ykiska?

Do you have any pre-op photos? Are you on medication? How long has it been since you had the op? It usually takes 9-12 months to see proper results and up to 18 months to really let the hair mature.

I agree the results do not look great, but more information will help in knowing whether the result is sub-par or whether there could be more to come.

Also, have you spoken to Dr. Doganay about this? Hopefully he will stand by his work and help if it transpires your procedure really has been sub-par.

Do you have any more information you can give, ykiska?

Do you have any pre-op photos? Are you on medication? How long has it been since you had the op? It usually takes 9-12 months to see proper results and up to 18 months to really let the hair mature.

I agree the results do not look great, but more information will help in knowing whether the result is sub-par or whether there could be more to come.

Also, have you spoken to Dr. Doganay about this? Hopefully he will stand by his work and help if it transpires your procedure really has been sub-par.

it is 11 month now check Th? link below http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/181441-fue-3000-grafts-dr-doganay.html you see more pictures 1 month after operation too much pimples came out.

Due to recommendation by Hairtransplantnetwork I also went to AHD clinic ~2 years ago. For the first 6 months i felt optimistic about my progress, but then it turned out that another side of my hairline (transplanted by tech) wasn't filling in and left a noticeable gap between my old hairline and transplanted hair. In certain conditions when i see my reflection in the mirror it looks freaky and artificial. I just completed my 1 year army service and realized what kind of psychological/social impact a failed hair transplant can have on one's daily life. Giving lectures in front of crowd possessing an unnatural looking hairline made me regret my decision. I spent years getting information about the best methods, trying to make sure that some day i would get it done right in professional hands. After my operation i have read about many failed cases delivered by this certain FUE clinic. However, I've moved on and focussed on other more important things in life. One day I will get another HT done by the best of the best in the industry like BHR/Feriduni.

Also, the link you provided in another thread is pretty alarming. A web page where patients are collecting failed cases by certain clinic is something that i've never seen before, sure it tells something. I attached one photo of my double hairline to demonstrate the risks of HT

https://badahdclinic.com

image.thumb.jpg.7e7dec366c9a73baaef3ece142f6e558.jpg

Edited by Jugendlich

• 2 weeks later...

I knew this man. I am the one who encouraged him to come for surgey. He paid 3000 Euros because Doctor wanted him to post his experience. I think 80 percent hair implanted by the doctor.

By the way I am getting massage from my former patient 50 or 60 percent of my patients are not happy however I told them to contact with the clinic I hope they will get good service from the Clinic.

For now I met with new Doctor in Antalya He offered me a job however I am waiting his current results. I have been following more then 10 patient's post-op for 1 month I need to wait at least 5 months more to see quailty of his work then I hope according to his result I can work with him I don't want to have same experience that I had with Ahd Clinic.

I am sorry moidi

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/179224-4700-fue-dr-hakan-doganay.html

I am Sorry monty3001

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/179224-4700-fue-dr-hakan-doganay-post2473508.html#post2473508

I am waiting a respond from my other former patient they are still trying to deal with the clinic.

I am not medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice

Due to recommendation by Hairtransplantnetwork I also went to AHD clinic ~2 years ago. For the first 6 months i felt optimistic about my progress, but then it turned out that another side of my hairline (transplanted by tech) wasn't filling in and left a noticeable gap between my old hairline and transplanted hair. In certain conditions when i see my reflection in the mirror it looks freaky and artificial. I just completed my 1 year army service and realized what kind of psychological/social impact a failed hair transplant can have on one's daily life. Giving lectures in front of crowd possessing an unnatural looking hairline made me regret my decision. I spent years getting information about the best methods, trying to make sure that some day i would get it done right in professional hands. After my operation i have read about many failed cases delivered by this certain FUE clinic. However, I've moved on and focussed on other more important things in life. One day I will get another HT done by the best of the best in the industry like BHR/Feriduni.

Also, the link you provided in another thread is pretty alarming. A web page where patients are collecting failed cases by certain clinic is something that i've never seen before, sure it tells something. I attached one photo of my double hairline to demonstrate the risks of HT

https://badahdclinic.com

Sad to hear of experiences like this. To be honest, it doesn't look as bad as it seems to you. A bit of styling and some toppik or concealer could work wonders, until you get another transplant.

If the testimonials and statistics of failed operations are accurate, I would say Doganay is pretty much finished reputation wise.

Is Didem the rep really involved in the operation now Muslim?

Hello Mate

Yes she used to involved operation I have her pictures taken during surgery. On the other hand I did argument with the doctor because He was using chio pen needless maybe 3 or 4 for times then He was sending those needles for sharper to reuse I stopped this because too much infections had been appeared however maybe he go back to same. I didn't understood that he was making huge money from my patients but he didn't like to spend money for quality and healthy this was my concern all the time.

I am not medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice

So sorry to read this thread.

Dr. Doganay sounds like a crook.

I know that when I get my HT one day there will be no techs working on me.

No how, no way. Too risky.

Sorry about your poor results. Hope you get it sorted out eventually.

This Doctor kept getting recommendations all over the hair loss forums last year, it just shows how much bullshit there is. Don't trust anyone.

The 'IAHRS' association has lost all credibility, how on earth is he still listed there? Such a fucking fraud, they are complicit by recommending people to him. IAHRS Members | Hair Transplant Doctors

read here: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/181266-warning-if-considering-dr-hakan-doganay-read-first.html

Edited by lerses

This Doctor kept getting recommendations all over the hair loss forums last year, it just shows how much bullshit there is. Don't trust anyone.

The 'IAHRS' association has lost all credibility, how on earth is he still listed there? Such a fucking fraud, they are complicit by recommending people to him. IAHRS Members | Hair Transplant Doctors

read here: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/181266-warning-if-considering-dr-hakan-doganay-read-first.html

I agree, getting a hair TRANSPLANT is a serious issue and for fuck's sake it seems that some retarded 'IAHRS' certified and 'recommended' clinics are simply making business and have no interest in delivering life changing and enhancing results for suffering human beings. Once you're cut you are cut and will face every new day and people in your life with your surgically changed look. IT ISN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN TAKE LIGHTLY AND RUSH! Shouldn't play with fire, burned patients can become dangerous and make the doctor pay for his greediness. Please keep us updated with your recent BHR clinic experience, i am seriously considering them for my repair, have never seen a single failed result by them and it seems that the doctor is heavily involved in the procedure.

Hello Mate

Yes she used to involved operation I have her pictures taken during surgery. On the other hand I did argument with the doctor because He was using chio pen needless maybe 3 or 4 for times then He was sending those needles for sharper to reuse I stopped this because too much infections had been appeared however maybe he go back to same. I didn't understood that he was making huge money from my patients but he didn't like to spend money for quality and healthy this was my concern all the time.

I remember your, we met and had a conversation at the clinic. Be honest, are you serious about the infections and clinic using same pen needles on multiple patients? Were the pen needles professionally sterilized between operations? Scalp infection is my least concern, those needles could spread HIV/Hepatitis.

I remember your, we met and had a conversation at the clinic. Be honest, are you serious about the infections and clinic using same pen needles on multiple patients? Were the pen needles professionally sterilized between operations? Scalp infection is my least concern, those needles could spread HIV/Hepatitis.

I remember you too. The time you came for surgery he was use needles for 2 or 3 times on different patient but once I increase number of patient he moved to different hospital where he can have 4 operation room anyway he said that in 1 year he paid 40.000 euros only for needles so he decided to sharper those needles for reuse I was disappointed and I did argument with him I told him that you making good money so it is normal you spend 40.000 euros for needles I understood that this is human's behalf when you became rich you wouldn't want to spend more money this is what I saw. Between middle of 2015 to 2016 most of the patients got infection. He did Hair Transplant surgery on plastic surgeon this doctor also got infection as well then he stopped to sharper those needles. Now I don't have any idea about what he is doing right now.

I remember you too. The time you came for surgery he was use needles for 2 or 3 times on different patient but once I increase number of patient he moved to different hospital where he can have 4 operation room anyway he said that in 1 year he paid 40.000 euros only for needles so he decided to sharper those needles for reuse I was disappointed and I did argument with him I told him that you making good money so it is normal you spend 40.000 euros for needles I understood that this is human's behalf when you became rich you wouldn't want to spend more money this is what I saw. Between middle of 2015 to 2016 most of the patients got infection. He did Hair Transplant surgery on plastic surgeon this doctor also got infection as well then he stopped to sharper those needles. Now I don't have any idea about what he is doing right now.

Damn seems I really dodged a bullet then Muslum.. I actually got a great result.

Were there people who had good results as me or mostly just bad results? Or did the sh*t start only mid year 2015?

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com

cenkoa01 the fact that worked there, saw this happening and still collected money from this clinic doesn't make you innocent either. Only when you were not paid you decided to disclose this. Don't take this personally because I think you are being sincere but it is no different than a robber getting cause and saying he is sorry after the fact. If he didn't get caught he would have never felt bad. If the doctor paid you what you promised you were still be working there and witnessing this.

Again I am basing these facts are what you said.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

cenkoa01 the fact that worked there, saw this happening and still collected money from this clinic doesn't make you innocent either. Only when you were not paid you decided to disclose this. Don't take this personally because I think you are being sincere but it is no different than a robber getting cause and saying he is sorry after the fact. If he didn't get caught he would have never felt bad. If the doctor paid you what you promised you were still be working there and witnessing this.

Again I am basing these facts are what you said.

Lorenzo

Basically I was working with the clinic as agent and responsible person for each foreign patient first year everything was okay once he started to making good money then he changed totally. I am not doctor he knew better then me if doctor told you that we can use these needles for 2 or 3 times as long as each time we sterilized it won't be problem even we can send them to sharpen for reuse what would you say ? In the end I understood and we did too much argument because too much patients had infection problem I told him that he has to do fully refund this is his mistake. This is the time I got fired in bad way. That's it. Now I am getting message from my former patient I direct them to contact with the clinic I hope they will help them.

Paleo is one of the example. He got very bad infection however we still don't know about his result.

Now I don't care what they doing now. On the other hand believe me I will not work with any clinic this is lesson learn.

Ykiska was also one of my patient.

These patients are from 2014 and beginning of 2015

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177863-16th-december-2014-dr-hakan-doganay-2500-grafts-fue.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178033-hair-transplant-dr-hakan-dogonay-ahd-1770-graphs-jan-2015-a.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178085-dr-hakan-doganay-4290-grafts-over-2-days-13-01-15-14-01-15-jan.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178117-my-experience-dr-hakan-dogany-ahd-jan-2nd-2015-a.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178374-hakan-doganay-2835-grafts.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/183333-one-year-post-dr-hakan-doganay.html

These patients were lucky because the time they came for surgery everything was under my control and I was make sure things going well but later on as I said doctor changed totally because too much infections came out.

Damn seems I really dodged a bullet then Muslum.. I actually got a great result.

Were there people who had good results as me or mostly just bad results? Or did the sh*t start only mid year 2015?

Swooping

You are witness of that how I was working for the clinic please don't feel that you were special I was served same way with all my patient. Doctor really talent if he follow instructions but attitude also important right? Money changed people.

• 2 months later...

Cenkoa01- do you believe in Dr hakan skills ? I have made an appointment with him and I was assured that he will do all the work. I think after the scandal with quality of his work he don't have as much client and therefore focuses more on a good work ( so I hope for). Would you say that the Dr is a good Dr

Cenkoa01- do you believe in Dr hakan skills ? I have made an appointment with him and I was assured that he will do all the work. I think after the scandal with quality of his work he don't have as much client and therefore focuses more on a good work ( so I hope for). Would you say that the Dr is a good Dr

Hyte, if you tell the doc you plan to document your experience on this forum, it might help matters for you.

PS - if you have cold feet just cancel, man...

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

I already stated that I will document it, and I will on every HT forum.

Not sure if I want to cancel, I think I will get a cold feet with any HT surgeon in Turkey , it is such hit and miss market. I was thinking of going to much cheaper HT so at least I would feel so sorry for the money I wasted but again I am HIV poz and they don't perform HT on us

Dear hyte

I can’t discuss about his skills.

He removed from this forum because he let assistance do all work later on plenty bad review posted anyway If you deal that he will perform your implantation only by himself go head. If not don't even try. He used to okay with HIV patients

Dear cenkoa01,

Thank you for your reply,

...and yes I was talking to his reps and they confirmed that Dr D. will do all implantation him self, and I will also make sure he will.

I will be updating the post so you guys can witness if there is or there is no improvement in Dr Doganays work.

• 2 weeks later...

I just comeback from AHD clinic and have experience Dr Hakan work on myself and have seen it on other patients, It is strange that your hair are done by the same Dr, cause it doesn't look like what I have seen and experience

• 1 month later...