Dr. B. Farjo - 3560 FUT

This is an interesting case in that the patient first came to see us nearly 20 years ago when he was in his early 20’s as he had very minor thinning. At that time he did not want to consider any form of medical therapy. We dissuaded him from the surgical path and reviewed his situation every couple of years. He then went to work away and we saw him a few years later and suggested a period of stabilisation with meds, which he agreed to. Finally last September we did a procedure of 3560 grafts via FUT.

He will be coming in to visit in the next few weeks and we will add the full set of post-operative pictures at 10 months post op.

DSC03554a.jpg.859a8220fcd35a356c3528948323271f.jpg

DSC03556c(1).thumb.jpg.4a68ea087e6f5617b5f61125b66866c9.jpg

DSC03558e.thumb.jpg.890313bd5d250bbec8cadd5d93496077.jpg

DSC03560g.thumb.jpg.9cafef5ceb9ae16a1bd46fd1abd8cdc6.jpg

DSC03563j.jpg.c556d977c24e669f8693ab500dd7f2dc.jpg

DSC03609l.jpg.c34a2ee40a9f9259c7136e731f767fdd.jpg

DSC03610l.jpg.700e72ca8c59fd35f3b3831a6082ebed.jpg

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Wow. 20 year history. That is anot interesting case. Wonder if he could go back and get on meds if he would.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Good point Spanker. He is currently taking them.

Will update this soon.

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Wow. 20 year history. That is anot interesting case. Wonder if he could go back and get on meds if he would.

I bet meds would have saved a ton of the hair loss from the midline back towards the crown. Speaking from experience, with 17 years of fin under my belt

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

I bet meds would have saved a ton of the hair loss from the midline back towards the crown. Speaking from experience, with 17 years of fin under my belt

You may well be right Ernie, guess he'll never know. Glad it's been so effective for you.

• 1 month later...

Cheers balody, we'll hopefully see him soon for some new pics.