2 weeks since FUE procedure

Around the 3-5 day mark i was very happy with results, but now at the 2 week mark i look only slightly better than before the surgery. I realize that shedding is a natural part of the process but this being my first procedure there's a lot of questions in my head. I'm worried that this shedding happened too quickly? Or is that pretty standard?

Standard . Right on Schedule.

Sorry, but you now have 2-3 months of boring nothingness on the outside of your skull.

What's inside of your skull will be most bothersome - the questioning, the wondering, the fear of failure.

All NORMAL!!

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Put it out of your mind completely and before you know it, you'll be at 3-4 months and start to see the new sprouts popping out...that excitement more than makes up for the initial struggles and it lasts for months on end!

1,792 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on April 2-3, 2015

313 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on May 3, 2016 to make it perfect!!!

Put it out of your mind completely and before you know it, you'll be at 3-4 months and start to see the new sprouts popping out...that excitement more than makes up for the initial struggles and it lasts for months on end!

That's the plan and i can't wait to start experiencing that!

Keep those grafts out of the sun and swimming pools.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Be patient "Sympony...", you will see great results around the 3-4 month range. Keep us informed with your progress and add some pictures down the road. Again, be patient.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.