Am i going bald and im only 19

traingu92

Kind of a tough one, but unfortunately, I would say yes. Your best bet is to get a consultation with a hair restoration surgeon on this site and see what their thoughts are. Of course, you are not ready for a transplant and are too young for one as well, but he can diagnose you and may suggest finasteride.

It is much easier and cheaper to keep hair on meds than it is to transplant hair when it is gone.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I agree with Spanker completely. I would seek an informed opinion and advise treating this with medical therapy if deemed that you are suffering from MPB.

Dr Scott Alexander

If there was a good time to catch MPB this is prime example if you ask me.

I would say there is tell tale signs there unfortunately but like I said you caught this at a good time if there such a thing.

Seek a HT doctor so he/ she can properly evaluate you & give you options.

You do appear to have quite a wide area of slight thinning in your crown unfortunately. As others have said though, you may well be able to arrest this with medication. All the best and keep us posted.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.