Getting A Transplant Tomorrow

Needless to say, I'm absolutely stoked.

Apart from the post OP instructions, does anyone have any additional advice to give?

By the way, I'm getting 4000 grafts FUE from Dr. Hasson in two procedures spread out a day apart from each other

Take a ton of immediate PRE-op pics so you'll be even more amazed when post-op results show up in a few months. Good luck man!

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Great to see Dr Hasson performing such a large FUE procedure. Please keep us posted as I am very interested to see if the bad man can achieve the same success with FUE that he nails with FUT. You picked one of the best surgeons in the world and you are in really good hands my friend. I shat my pants before both procedures, but once you get through the numbing injections you won't feel any pain. Just ask for Valium and try relax and let the master do his thing. Good luck

Can't wait to see the result! Good luck!

1,792 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on April 2-3, 2015

313 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on May 3, 2016 to make it perfect!!!

Hello, and thanks for the support

Just got done with the 2nd procedure. Both procedures went great, better than expected in fact - Initially I was quoted 4000 grafts, and that the crown area wouldn't be covered. But when Dr. Hasson saw areas of density in my front that didn't need grafts, he told me that finasteride should hold those just fine, and that he'd implant those grafts destined for those areas to the crown.

In the first session, we got over 2200 grafts, the second one yielded over 2100 grafts. All in all, I managed to get 4400 something grafts implanted, quite a bit more than the original quoted 4000. The additional grafts were free of charge.

I was given quite a few compliments on the density and quality of my donor grafts, in fact they managed to unearth a graft with 5 hairs. I didn't even know 5 was possible, I thought the max was 4.

Anyways, plenty of doubles, triples+ grafts, and Dr. Hasson was very pleased with my progress and thought the work looked really nice.

The staff was great - Particularly Elena, who worked tirelessly on my head with great skill and dexterity, while catering to my every whim. She was also very comforting and friendly.

Both procedures took about 12 - 13+ hours apiece.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the experience. Would definitely recommend H&W to anyone looking into hair restoration

Would be great to see some pictures if you have any.

I'm have a double day FUE transplant completed in November with H&W and have been advised that I will need around 3500 grafts.

Glad it all went well!

First Transplant: 5000 FUE grafts with Dr Koray Erdogan ASMED, December 2016

First Hair Transplant link: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185564-5000-grafts-fue-13th-14th-december-asmed-dr-erdogan.html

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg daily

1% Nizoral shampoo weekly

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

An exciting time for you indeed. I hope the procedure went extremely well. Happy healing!

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56