Need help for doctor

parsia

Hello Guys , I'm a member of 3 other forums but this is the first time I post here.

I really need some help because this challenge really makes me nervous these days.

I finally get decision to do hair transplant and the only doctor which I really love his hairline

work is DR.Rahal , I live in U.S but unfortunately I may can't leave the country in the next

2-3 years because of my visa status , I searched a lot to find another doctor who do the

hairline work as good as Rahal in U.S with no luck , Some of them are good but not

dense pack as much as Rahal does. If you can introduce me a doctor who do the similar

job as Rahal in U.S that would be great. Any comment or help is appreciated.

How old are you?

Where are you?

How many grafts are you wanting?

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

And are you sure Dr. Rahal doesn't ever perform surgeries outside of Canada?

Have you inquired as to whether he may agree to do your surgery when he is on a trip to one of his clinics outside of Canada?

I see on his website it says:

"We serve patients from all points on the globe from our offices in

Toronto, Beverly Hills, and New York"

Hair Transplant Centers | Dr. Rahal

Shampoo , I really appreciate your response.

I live in Texas , U.S and I'm 32 years old , Narwood 3 , and I like to have dense packing for my hairline.

So I'm not sure about the graft that I needed , I have checked one time with Rahal's office and they told me they don't have service

in U.S , I think they just do the consultations in other offices , but I would definitely call them and ask them ,Thanks for look that up

for me. Unfortunately I don't find any other doctor in U.S who does the hairline like Rahal , the only one is Armani with many mix

reviews . You have any suggestion?

And are you sure Dr. Rahal doesn't ever perform surgeries outside of Canada?

Have you inquired as to whether he may agree to do your surgery when he is on a trip to one of his clinics outside of Canada?

I see on his website it says:

"We serve patients from all points on the globe from our offices in

Toronto, Beverly Hills, and New York"

Hair Transplant Centers | Dr. Rahal

I highly doubt it. Those offices are just for consultations when he is in one of those cities. He wasn't even able to provide me with a perscription script for Propecia in the States. In addition he would have to bring his team with him to the States every time.

I live in Texas , U.S and I'm 32 years old , Narwood 3 , and I like to have dense packing for my hairline.

So I'm not sure about the graft that I needed , I have checked one time with Rahal's office and they told me they don't have service

in U.S , I think they just do the consultations in other offices , but I would definitely call them and ask them ,Thanks for look that up

for me. Unfortunately I don't find any other doctor in U.S who does the hairline like Rahal , the only one is Armani with many mix

Don't do Armani, try Dr Ron Shapiro - he also does great hairline work - more conservative than Rahal though.

Maybe even give Dorin a try, he designs very nice hairlines, but goes very low on the dense packing.

Maybe even give Dorin a try, he designs very nice hairlines, but goes very low on the dense packing.

Mav , Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me .

I have left the message for Rahal office right now and they will let me know soon.but as you said most likely the answer will be NO.

About Shapiro , I have looked at his works and as you said its conservative.

I never heard of Dr.Dorin, Thanks for letting me know, I have looked at his website and man I got surprised. He did a great job on

designing the hairline. I should research more about him . I like Dr.Konior work also but Rahal is something else to me.

parsia I am in Texas as well. In fact I leave tomorrow for Hasson/Wong in Vancouver.

If I were you and in your situation I would go see Dr. Arocha at his main surgery center which I believe is in Houston. You have nothing to lose by visiting with Dr. Arocha and he is local. Hair Loss Houston Dallas Austin TX Arocha Hair Restoration

You should also watch all the Doctor interviews and see if you like one of them. I watched every single interview video with every single doctor before I made my decision. There really are a lot of great doctors you could choose from.

Interviews with our recommended hair transplant physicians

ps: When you communicate with any of the doctors I would be very clear what your expectations are so you are both on the same page and there will be less chance of disappointment a year after your surgery. Expectations and understanding "the illusion of density" is key to hair transplant success.

parsia I am in Texas as well. In fact I leave tomorrow for Hasson/Wong in Vancouver.

If I were you and in your situation I would go see Dr. Arocha at his main surgery center which I believe is in Houston. You have nothing to lose by visiting with Dr. Arocha and he is local. Hair Loss Houston Dallas Austin TX Arocha Hair Restoration

You should also watch all the Doctor interviews and see if you like one of them. I watched every single interview video with every single doctor before I made my decision. There really are a lot of great doctors you could choose from.

Interviews with our recommended hair transplant physicians

ps: When you communicate with any of the doctors I would be very clear what your expectations are so you are both on the same page and there will be less chance of disappointment a year after your surgery. Expectations and understanding "the illusion of density" is key to hair transplant success.

Thanks Shampoo , I'm living in Plano / Dallas , it was very nice to meet you.

Sure I will take your advise and I wish you the best with your surgery , Hasson and Wong

are my favorite too besides Rahal. Hope you will have a great result with them and keep

us updated.

Have a safe trip and wish you the best.

parsia....there is a small group of local Dallas area guys...3 of us actually that are Hasson/Wong patients...we have dinner a couple of times a year at the Mi Cocina on Preston Road in Plano. We discuss hair transplants over dinner for an hour or two. It's always enjoyable as well as educational. We are probably going to get together again in late July. I will send you a PM when we have something scheduled and you are free to join us for dinner if you would like. It is super informal, casual, and a fun discussion. Plus you'd be able to see 3 guys that have had transplants and you could see me in the full "ugly duckling" phase...lol.

ps: Thanks for the well wishes...I am nervous as always...but know I am in good hands.

Sure , thanks for the invitation.Looks we are living in the same city.

That would be my pleasure to come.I will be happy to join and talk with you and other guys

about your experiences.I understand it would be stressful , but as you said you are in good

hands , Hasson and wong are the best one in the world in my opinion ( I just like Rahal

more because of my preferences) so you have to be relax , Listen to music and watch the

movies.

And I will pray for your surgery to go well . You have my best wishes.

Hello Guys , I'm a member of 3 other forums but this is the first time I post here.

I really need some help because this challenge really makes me nervous these days.

I finally get decision to do hair transplant and the only doctor which I really love his hairline

work is DR.Rahal , I live in U.S but unfortunately I may can't leave the country in the next

2-3 years because of my visa status , I searched a lot to find another doctor who do the

hairline work as good as Rahal in U.S with no luck , Some of them are good but not

dense pack as much as Rahal does. If you can introduce me a doctor who do the similar

job as Rahal in U.S that would be great. Any comment or help is appreciated.

Dense-packing is not always the best way to reconstruct the hairline. The location of the hairline must be most appropriate. In your case, you can search for hairline results accomplished at specific densities. A low or high density should yield natural-looking results.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Thanks for sharing your opinion , I honestly have seen many doctors hairline , I think Rahal do one of

the best hairline design ( if not the best) plus dense packing which makes it like a Narwood 0-1 , I know

some people don't like that and have a fear of losing hair in the future , However , I think even with lower

density of transplant , You will still have the same chance to lose the hair on the other parts of scalp , I

also think dense packing do not let others to notice that you have done a hair transplant , I agree with you that

it can be vary from person to person , But I just share my thoughts in general.

• 2 weeks later...

Parsia,

You are correct, the lower density transplants don't prevent more hairloss just like transplants with higher density do not prevent more loss but that's not what is being said. If you have a high density, low placed hairline then it takes more grafts to achieve this type of result. The difference between this and a low density transplant is that with the low density transplant you have more hair in your donor area to address the areas where you'll lose more hair.

Dense packing is not the only requirement for a natural result. If the hairs are carefully selected to avoid a plug appearance then even a low density transplant can look natural. The question becomes one of placement. Is a "NW0" hair transplant going to look natural as you age? This depends on many factors but it is generally accepted, even with the clinics you mention, that a NW0 not only is a bad idea I doubt that either clinic will fulfill this type of ideal result for you. Density is not very difficult but when we can place at high densities we are also in a position where we have to ask ourselves if we should place at high densities. In many cases the answer is "no".

Online representative for Dr. Bernard Arocha

Learn more about Hair Transplants in Texas!

Parsia,

You are correct, the lower density transplants don't prevent more hairloss just like transplants with higher density do not prevent more loss but that's not what is being said. If you have a high density, low placed hairline then it takes more grafts to achieve this type of result. The difference between this and a low density transplant is that with the low density transplant you have more hair in your donor area to address the areas where you'll lose more hair.

Dense packing is not the only requirement for a natural result. If the hairs are carefully selected to avoid a plug appearance then even a low density transplant can look natural. The question becomes one of placement. Is a "NW0" hair transplant going to look natural as you age? This depends on many factors but it is generally accepted, even with the clinics you mention, that a NW0 not only is a bad idea I doubt that either clinic will fulfill this type of ideal result for you. Density is not very difficult but when we can place at high densities we are also in a position where we have to ask ourselves if we should place at high densities. In many cases the answer is "no".

Yes You're right , Maybe I have miss understanding some details about hair transplant , Maybe you're right and having even the low density with proper hair transplant looks natural , Even though look different than NW0 , You're right , they have contacted me from DR.RAHAL office and they mentioned they do not suggest me to do the dense packing or aggressive transplant for me , They also do not even do that because of donor area . Thanks for sharing with me your knowledge .

You should look at Dr. Konair as well. I really like his hairlines.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

You should look at Dr. Konair as well. I really like his hairlines.
Hello Lorenzo.

Thanks for sharing with me your opinion , Honestly I like DR.Konior work as well , He has

booked for a year , also very expensive , He is my second choice though, I like his hairline

too.