Dr Knudsen in Australia

Hello All

I have a HT booked with Dr Knudsen. I have not based on price as it is not cheap but location played a part as there are not many options and Knudsen seems the best in Australia. I have only recently discovered this forum which is great and have been flicking through the posts here and general feedback on Dr Knudsen seems positive including positive comments from someone that had spoken to Ron Shapiro about Dr Knudsen and from other doctors (Dr Charles). It could be nerves as I get closer to operation but is there a reason he is still not on list of recommended surgeons?

From people's experience would it be wiser to go to the US and see someone on the list?

People criticizing surgeries in Australia have been a little vague and would love more clarity...

Please help!

Many Thanks!!

Dr. Shapiro and Dr. Charles are both great doctors. Why not email them and ask them for their opinion. I am sure they would be more than happy to assist you.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I haven't seen any work from Dr. Knudsen in a long time. He is a very fascinating man though, I've had the opportunity to speak with him at various ISHRS conferences in the past. That said, I really can't comment on his procedure or result I haven't seen anything recently. If you do undergo surgery with them, I current you to share your experience and results on this community.

That said, the physicians recommended on this community have a long outstanding record of producing world class results. Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Glenn Charles are certainly amongst the very best. I would certainly encourage you to consult with them as well if you are considering them.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 4 years later...
  • Administrators
8 hours ago, Curious25 said:

With all due respect, why have you booked in with him then? 

This^ stop bumping every topic with this doctor’s name. You’re literally doing the he opposite of what we preach here. First you research then you book, not the other way around.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.