FUE surgery - waiting times

Hi,

Just curious as to the general waiting times for surgery after booking....

If for example I was to book today - how many weeks/months away would the surgery be...

I am mainly hoping to hear from people who have had a hair transplant in 'THE PRIVATE CLINIC' London (Harley Street) or in Belgium or Turkey. Or anyone who has contacted these clinics recently and found out the waiting times.

Cheers.

Wait times vary so much from clinic to clinic that I don't think you'll get very useful information here. Your best best is to contact the clinics directly and ask them how far out they are booking.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

And I think you will find that the most reputable and best docs are going to be scheduled out for 6 months or longer.

But at the same time, they are worth the wait...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Many popular and credible hair transplant physicians, especially those recommended by our community may have a slightly longer waiting time than others. But, that's only because everybody wants to go to them. So don't let that be a turn off for you. That said, sometimes you might get lucky and even the best hair transplant doctors may have openings fairly quickly. Thus, I suggest calling the doctor you are interested in and finding out their schedule. I'm sure he or she will fit you in as soon as they are able and when you want to.

Best wishes,

Bill

Even the most reputable docs get a cancellation or someone who needs to re-schedule at the last minute and that also can create an opening.

So it never hurts to ask if there are any recent cancellations that may accommodate a quicker procedure date...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY