Merry Christmas to me! 2193 grafts with Dr. Cooley, 12/22/08

fusion47

lol that title made me laugh.

congrats fusion47 looks like your doc did another outstanding job. i just love when i see such a clean work compared to some other docs (dr. Umar comes to mind). i get the impression that Cooley is very Cool icon_biggrin.gif

gq, i was thinking the same thing. i often wonder why umar's work is so bloody...not to take away from fusion's thread though--very nice, clean ht work. good growing to you!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

fusion,

Always follow the postoperative instructions of your physician.

However, many surgeons would agree that by the 5th day plus, you can start slowing massaging your scalp with your finger tips (not the nails) in order to start working off the scabs.

You don't need to apply too much pressure. Consistent circles will do the trick.

Best wishes,

Bill

Dr. Cooley said to start the massage after one week. Any bleeding, wait a few days. I massaged for a few minutes (was late for work) and the scabs started flaking off once i got out of the shower. I had PRP and I honestly think day 7 was perfect for working the scabs off.

• 5 months later...