What is this? (pic)

Etownone

Had my FUT done done about 4 days ago at Tru and Dorin.

He sold me (convinced me) to buy their ATP spray to reduce crusting. I know it's probably just sole water and saline in here, but it cost me $150 for this little spray bottle.

Anyone know what it is? I'm running out, and want to apply my own solution or recommendations to keep scalp moist.

20160410_075000.thumb.jpg.04c98145a4b6ad19df4b42b4d4182d6e.jpg

Hi Etownone,

The ATPv spray you received is not saline or water, but is composed of lipids vesicles containing ATP (adenosine-5'-triphosphate). If you need additional amounts, you should contact Dr. Dorin and he should be able to get you an additional bottle.

Just curious, you should be able to get at least 5-7 days of sprays from the bottle. Spray only enough to saturate the areas instructed by the physician.

If you need any additional help or have other questions please let me know.

Hi Etownone,

The ATPv spray you received is not saline or water, but is composed of lipids vesicles containing ATP (adenosine-5'-triphosphate). If you need additional amounts, you should contact Dr. Dorin and he should be able to get you an additional bottle.

Just curious, you should be able to get at least 5-7 days of sprays from the bottle. Spray only enough to saturate the areas instructed by the physician.

If you need any additional help or have other questions please let me know.

It lasted me about 5 days.

I called the office and they said I should be fine and don't need another bottle to continue applying it every day.

But at $150 a bottle.. It's pricey.

Its worth it, although some clinics charge and others provide it complementary. NYC has a way of making sure nothing is complementary ever. Good you used it, forget the cost and move on ;)