Feller Patient 1 Year progress

Please Grow Please and HairisThere,

I agree that it's not fair to assume that JohnS is another poster based solely on a single comment. However, do understand that agenda driven posters come in less obvious forms and I do think there are times where we need to investigate a little to be sure.

Whereas members are entitled to share their genuine opinions and experiences, posters with agendas to harrass, attack, discredit or defame aren't allowed here. Additionally, they're not entitled to present knowingly false information.

Now right now, I have no real basis to believe JohnS is anything less than a legitimate poster. However, he allegedly made a claim that he's a Dr. Feller patient on another thread and that has been called into question. If he is not Dr. Feller's patient and made a knowingly false statement, then his motives are not only in question, but he's in violation of our terms of service.

My apologizes to Norwood6guy who has taken the time to share his experience and photos on this forum for having to address these issues on this thread. In my opinion, his results look great.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the winner is..... Bill !

I must say Bill, I am impressed with the way you are handling this... I applaud you being impartial and protecting everyone's freedom of expression.

Generally, i think doctors are given more leeway in allowing most types of posts, and may be rightly so, as they are the experts whose opinions are invaluable. Again, this is just MY OPINION, no offence to anyone please!

Disclaimer: I am not a qualified medical professional nor do i work for any doctor, hence these are my personal and honest views. Hopefully I will benefit someone as I had benefitted from this awesome forum.

My HT blog - 2600 - Dr. Feller: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/PD/blog/68/

photo album: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/PD/albums/135

Originally posted by JohnS:

I appreciate all the accolades that have been thrown my way!

My opinion was honest and I have not changed my mind. I do not get involved in "pissing matches" so prevalent on internet forums, but feel free to continue if you wish.

I will direct no more attention to this thread.

Thank you for understanding.

Spoken like a true troll.

Cause havoc, then scarper like a coward and revel in the bad publicity created against your target, while providing no back up information and washing your hands of it all.

I know a troll when I see one.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

• 2 weeks later...

What i like about the result is that he can part it from left to right or right to left, cut it short and he has real flexibility.

I don't lose on the crown and I never really thought that crown work is really vital, what is important is how a HT frames you face, this one does what was required.

A word about "Tom and Jerry"- The internet is a jungle in which you can be attacked from all sides by people who will never have/take the chance to say to your face what they say through the PC.

Bill does a great job making this site a serious site, that's why I have posted my blog here over the months. We all need to remember that everyone one has a right to their opinion, as long as it is qualified and if we don't like what is posted under our input we can always turn off the computer and do something else

My opinion is that this is a successful Hair transplant.

From where he started this is an excellent result. It frames his face & that is all that can really be expected on one pass with a NW6+.

As for the debate on opinions, I feel a bit intimidated by the Dr. & will not make any more post on his threads in fear of saying the wrong thing & getting sued for it!

This is not a good thing for this community to be intimidated by Doctors.

I didn't mention any names did I?? icon_eek.gif

NW6guy,

I am/was a NW6 as well & I know what real expectations should be.

If your like me you are contemplating your next HT.

By the way I like the hairstyle in the second pic of your first set of anniversary pics.

You also took some very revealing pics from the back & sides, but the ones from the front are really what people see first & they look good.

If I took pics like yours mine would also reveal a lot of real estate that needs coverage. But like you, I am happy just to look in the mirror & see that hairline!

Enjoy! Atomic

I think this thread has gone a bit over the top, when it was supposed to be about a guy who was happy with his result.

If Dr Feller had just said "whatever mate, the patient is happy, your allowed your opinion" I would of thought he was a cool guy, after all he has a very good reputation for great work, so it doesnt seem nessasary to defend a small comment so aggressively.

I know Dr Feller is a great Doc, but reading this would scare me away from him, because although I know I would most likely get a good result, I would be scared to phone up if I did have problems with my HT afterwards.

As PGP said Docs dont ask for more explanation when a poster says "wow great work" is this the land of free speech or not?

Originally posted by Sparky:

I think this thread has gone a bit over the top, when it was supposed to be about a guy who was happy with his result.

If Dr Feller had just said "whatever mate, the patient is happy, your allowed your opinion" I would of thought he was a cool guy, after all he has a very good reputation for great work, so it doesnt seem nessasary to defend a small comment so aggressively.

I know Dr Feller is a great Doc, but reading this would scare me away from him, because although I know I would most likely get a good result, I would be scared to phone up if I did have problems with my HT afterwards.

As PGP said Docs dont ask for more explanation when a poster says "wow great work" is this the land of free speech or not?

Great point Sparky, especially about post HT concern. I dont get it either, I know this doc is considered on of the elites, it may be passion for what he does, strives for excellence, or whatever. Doc its kool we know u do great work, cant please everybody icon_biggrin.gif

End of the day.......as long as the pt is happy.... WHO CARES!?!?!

You only live once...

PGP also had a good point about "not letting physicians push us around...." "If we did what good would this forum be..."

I dont think were at that point obviously, but its nice to voice our opinion, as we do thanks to this site icon_cool.gif

You only live once...