Fue with Dr. Bhatti March 5,2015 (2178 grafts)

Hey guys,

I finally took the plunge with Dr.Bhatti on 5th March 2015.

Great experience at the clinic overall. I got 2178 grafts in the hairline and temple point restoration. Here are the pics 8 days post op.

Feeling good so far, apart from some pain in the donor if i wear a hat for a while.

What are your thoughts on healing so far?

Also thinking about getting some PRP to quicken healing and get some more density action going..

Cheers

front7.png.26538d39faf2eb38a6982324337dad1a.png

left7.png.46c949ad55e9f8412f5e81e0549e0790.png

right7.png.47342d0d753cd5352565d04b2b0ed6c6.png

Interesting hairline angles but I'm glad you are pleased. Be patient and grow well.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Furry problem,

That's an interesting alias you chose however, I think most of us will agree that we all wish we had a furry problem. If we did, we probably wouldn't be here because we have way more hair than we want. Most of us are here because we have far less hair than we want :D

Anyway, congratulations on your recent hair transplants with a quality physician. I look forward to seeing your progress month-to-month so I hope you'll come back each month and post new pictures, preferably showing multiple angles of the scalp so we have an idea of how well it is growing.

Best wishes for restoring your hair in 2016 :-).

Bill

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Furryproblem,

Dr. Tejinder Bhatti is a very good surgeon. I have also had my FUE hair transplant in Australia with Dr. Bhatti and experiencing great results after hair loss treatment Sydney.

Hi rubyskipper01,

Happy to hear that you got your HT done by Dr. Bhatti BUT your post is a little confusing. You have mentioned that you had your HT procedure done by Dr. Bhatti "in Australia". Dr. Bhatti has only one Clinic which is in Chandigarh, India and that is the only place that he operates from. Did you mean to say that you are from Australia and got your procedure done by Dr. Bhatti in India?

Just making sure that the Forum members don't get confused (like I did) by your post.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.