Skin status after 7.5 months

Hi

2 months i stop posting here try to be patinet and wait, now i cannot hold myself i want to find a solution.

I want to treat my receipient area,

After 7.5 months, the skin looks so bumpy disturb under light and not smooth at all, when i pass my finger i feel so small bulbs, i want to shave or cut my hair short but i cannot because of the skin, i feel i m stuck

How i can treat this? i do not know if you face same problem or it is only me

Should i try laser, dermarolling, electrolysis ?should i go to any dr expert in fue punch out ? I m ready to anything to end this nightmare, my life totally changed and stop

Above the hairline i feel something edgy inside and i don t know this is normal or from the transplant hair

I do not care about hair anymore, i want a healthy skin surface which i lost it with foolish decision,

My doctor denied everything and said you are fine and nothing major there but i do not believe him as i know what i m seeing so many small circles give so ugly appearance through the hair

Any advise ?

image.thumb.jpg.5c12fd7c4411f5635a3317ea45146360.jpg

Hi

2 months i stop posting here try to be patinet and wait, now i cannot hold myself i want to find a solution.

I want to treat my receipient area,

After 7.5 months, the skin looks so bumpy disturb under light and not smooth at all, when i pass my finger i feel so small bulbs, i want to shave or cut my hair short but i cannot because of the skin, i feel i m stuck

How i can treat this? i do not know if you face same problem or it is only me

Should i try laser, dermarolling, electrolysis ?should i go to any dr expert in fue punch out ? I m ready to anything to end this nightmare, my life totally changed and stop

Above the hairline i feel something edgy inside and i don t know this is normal or from the transplant hair

I do not care about hair anymore, i want a healthy skin surface which i lost it with foolish decision,

My doctor denied everything and said you are fine and nothing major there but i do not believe him as i know what i m seeing so many small circles give so ugly appearance through the hair

Any advise ?

Yeah, you need to go see a shrink ASAP. I don't notice anything, the bumps are normal as transplanted hairs are trying to break through the skins surface. It should smooth out in a couple of months. One again, you are overreacting. Like I said, you really need to go see a shrink - listen to your doctor and exercise more patience.

I wish you are right, but what i see is small pitting or cobblstonning and bumps, and i m afraid this is forever and impossible to treat

all what i want now is to not form scars and the skin look normal again,

BTW, i went to doctor to see if i have a problem, she said i did not accept the cosmetic surgery and not all people accept it and i m not candidate to such procedure and who did it should know that before doing it

Anyway, she is trying to conveince me that it is not ugly and look normal and good, i went once and i laugh on it, she want me to follow up to boost my confdence again but she charge crazy fees, i prefer to be crazy than pay such amount, i m thinking put this amount with good dermatologist to check up on my scalp

Edited by Sam23

I want to confirm that when i press above the hairline i feel like an edge like stone all along the hairline, this is ridging is it ?? Or it is a line from the skull? Now i m confused

Edited by Sam23

Looks fine Sam, you've got to stop "trying" to find things wrong.

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

You right, but as there is someone did something on my scalp with all the error and mistakes that i read that are likely to happen in hair transplant, i doubt everything now is right, nothing is 100% there will be error

so for instance when i look to my head through hair under light, i found shiny pin marks what those? Those are not normal at all, and they ruined the appearance now my skin shine under the hair

Yesterday i touch my forehead above the hairline i felt there is something hard inside along the hairline, so i panic and i thought this is ridging and i know the ridigng cannot be solved so i had like panic attack and then when i looked to the mirror i did not find the ridigng appearance so i thought this is mayabe my skull bone but how i will know that, is there usually a bone under the hairline? Is itclike an edge between the forehead andcthe scalp? I do not remember did i have something hard in this area before? So i will go to the doctor to check,

This is how i become now, paranoid, cuz i did something to myself and i know this is disfigured me and i will not back to the same person anymore

Anyway, this the growth so far, which always fool everyone, it is just illusion and because there is no light it look normal and dense but on reality it is ugly and thin i want to cut my hair but i cannot because of the shiny marks on my scalp

image.thumb.jpg.f41056eb66f5b9a686d87f44fdcbbac1.jpg

No i do not want more hair transplant

I care about the skin now it is is more important than all the hair, i want to fix the skin and if it is required i will remove the hair, what the benefit of the hair if the skin will look ugly

noboy told me i have to sacrifice my skin to have a hair,

I curse the day that i did this procedure, my skin look disfigured, i cannot cut my hair anymore even under light look so ugly, what are the solutions ? What i should do ?

Edited by Sam23

Theres is nothing you can do about the skin, youre going to have to accept youre skin will be disfigured for life and to just be happy about with what you have. No one else would see it or care about it besides you anyhow. like everyone says it looks fine

No i do not want more hair transplant

I care about the skin now it is is more important than all the hair, i want to fix the skin and if it is required i will remove the hair, what the benefit of the hair if the skin will look ugly

noboy told me i have to sacrifice my skin to have a hair,

I curse the day that i did this procedure, my skin look disfigured, i cannot cut my hair anymore even under light look so ugly, what are the solutions ? What i should do ?

Brother, the skin will heal, especially after all the hair has broken through the surface. Your surgeon made hundreds of incisions into the scalp and inserted grafts into them which are now breaking through the surface - so of course it's normal for it to be bumpy and will take time to heal. I also feel a ridge on my hairline, it's a bone. Finally, your newly transplanted hair will hide the skin - duh

I think your hair looks good, yet you want to go and get it removed because you are obsessed about the skin? Listen to yourself for a minute, you sound ridiculous.

I hate this hair it is not look normal and i do not want it, i cannot look to the mirror anymore it looks fake, you are just seeing an illusion because nolight and the scalp not appear. You should see the hair under light then you will see the skin reflection with hair how it is ugly

Each time i speak wirh someone he stare on my head, the hair does not look normal.

Regarding the skin, when i made the surgery they told me they are small incesions like needles and thy will heal and will not leave scars but now i see this is not true. I do not want to live with fear those scars will show someday or somebody know about them, i want to be confident i can short my hair anytime without looking odd

As they are small incesions Less than 1 mm and like so tiny circles they should be healed or at least i can do something about them, like laser, dermarolling, peeling anything to improve them or by time to look normal but i did not know they would be permenant. Seriously The acne scars are bigger than those and they can be treated

I did FUE and not FUT in order to be able to shave my head in the future or in case i did not yield good, or lost my hair in the future, i do not care about donor area scars as most of them will be hidden, The receipient area is most important.

Now each time i see a bald guy i envy them cause They look normal no body cut them

Really i curse the day that change my life upside down

I have an appointment tommorrow with dermatologist to check my scalp. Hope there are no scars and everything fine and it is only my immagination