EXTREME Closeups!!!! Temporary Scalp Micropigmentation

About three years ago I watched two world-renowned hair transplant surgeons look at Milena Lardi's temporary Scalp Micropigmentation under magnification and they both marveled at how realistic the dots were compared to actual stubble. The key to this natural appearance is a combination of dot size, pigment color, needle depth, and practitioner skill.

I'm extremely excited about being able to offer this product and hope you guys enjoy seeing the results I've been posting. I have several more clients to showcase soon who have had dramatic transformations as well so keep an eye out for them!

2ccp4x3.jpg

332tmpk.jpg

10cojkh.jpg

mhvtih.jpg

1zcirkh.jpg

211tb9c.jpg

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

About three years ago I watched two world-renowned hair transplant surgeons look at Milena Lardi's temporary Scalp Micropigmentation under magnification and they both marveled at how realistic the dots were compared to actual stubble. The key to this natural appearance is a combination of dot size, pigment color, needle depth, and practitioner skill.

I'm extremely excited about being able to offer this product and hope you guys enjoy seeing the results I've been posting. I have several more clients to showcase soon who have had dramatic transformations as well so keep an eye out for them!

2ccp4x3.jpg

332tmpk.jpg

10cojkh.jpg

mhvtih.jpg

1zcirkh.jpg

211tb9c.jpg

I think I speak for most people when I say that this work is exceptional. Are you based in the UK ?

Hi Netsky,

Thank you for the kind words. My clinic is based in New York although we have clients travel from around the world. Recently we had our farthest traveling client visit from Russia!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Hi Netsky,

Thank you for the kind words. My clinic is based in New York although we have clients travel from around the world. Recently we had our farthest traveling client visit from Russia!

Your work is helping to make Tricopigmentation a real option for many people

What NW was this patient ?

Have you ever worked on someone with FUE grafts and in your opinion can FUE surgery greatly improve the realism of the overall look ?

"Can this treatment be used as a filler for those who don't want the shaven look?

Any pictures of people who have had it done with longer hair ?"

Hi Rashid, Yes, we perform thickening procedures. If you go to our web site there's a bunch featured and I'm going to start posting other examples here on the forum. I am also getting a new needle specifically designed for thickening soon that I'm very excited to start using.

"What NW was this patient ?

Have you ever worked on someone with FUE grafts and in your opinion can FUE surgery greatly improve the realism of the overall look ?"

Netsky, the pictures I posted are of 5 different clients with various NW levels. The first client pictured was a slick bald NW7.

I have indeed worked on clients who had transplant surgery. Everything from FUE to Strip to old style plugs. I think the combination of the two can be effective especially if it's modern, refined HT work. But it certainly is not necessary to have existing hair for this type of Scalp Micropigmentation to look natural. I'll put together some examples of slick bald SMP guys versus those with some hair this week.

"Can this treatment be used as a filler for those who don't want the shaven look?

Any pictures of people who have had it done with longer hair ?"

Hi Rashid, Yes, we perform thickening procedures. If you go to our web site there's a bunch featured and I'm going to start posting other examples here on the forum. I am also getting a new needle specifically designed for thickening soon that I'm very excited to start using.

From the look of the photos on your website it looks as though your SMP work keeps improving.

Are there plans or ideas to keep improving the quality of this procedure ?

Thanks for the kudos Newbie!

Netsky,

Thanks again! Once you have a great product like Beauty Medical's that you are confident in, the two most important aspects of SMP become technique and hairline design. Designing hairlines has become a passion for me. It's one of my favorite aspects of performing SMP, especially because there are so many directions you can go. And temporary is great because it allows the client to try different looks over time.

Milena Lardi is an innovator and always looking to improve her products. In fact, Beauty Medical just came out with a new thickening procedure needle that I'm receiving soon and I'm very excited to start using it.

Hi Dr. Charles,

Thanks so much for the kind words! All of the clients featured in the closeups here are pictured with full before and after shots on our web site and many have been featured here on the forum as well. And yes I've been doing lots of scar repair work.

• 3 weeks later...

very impressive work. Do you have any 'work in progress pics??

Also, how long is this after the first sessions? how many sessions did this take? over what time period. Im about to get it done by melina lardi,, but recently ive seen some examples that make me worry somewhat :P

Hey Slimzy,

Thanks for the kind words! I have posted pictures before of the difference between days 1 and 2, and day 3. I'll look for them and put them up in a separate post. There is a big difference though after the third session in terms of the overall appearance. Milena's system builds slowly over sessions. This is partly because the dots are so tiny (which is imperative in giving it a realistic appearance.)

The results I posted are mostly either right after or soon after 3 sessions.

• 2 weeks later...

If you just had an FUD surgery and want to cover the donor scar.... I know for the permanent SMP, you would have to wait for the scar to heal, wait time can be up to a year.

But what about the temporary SMP?

No difference for temporary, you need the scar to heal first. Ideally it should be flat and white. Scars that are keloid, concave or pink should be approached with caution.