dateline hairloss study- pretty cool

Just cool to see a few older guys own it. Everyone wants to look better and maintain their looks. I find it silly we still need to justify that.

On the flipside, 1900 FUT for a NW5 in his mid-40s? Come on dateline, I know you're paying but throw the guy a few more bucks! Lol

If I was that surgeon I would have given the guy 3000 grafts and ate the difference. Talk about free advertising.

Fat chance of anyone getting free grafts from that doctor. I consulted with that clinic in the beginning and the cash register starts ringing the second you make contact with that clinic. You want to talk about a money making machine that clinic is it. If you look on his website they try and sell you their own shampoo, minoxidil , lasers

you name it. Rates are almost double than those of some of the top doctors on here. They are an advertising selling machine.

^^^. I've used the lasercap, the more expensive but supposedly more effective of available LLLT devices. Tough to say, but there's some efficacy, a few articles on pubmed worth reading too.

Supposedly a new device coming out soon.

so basically get a hair transplant lol.

I've got question marks over LLLT it seems to work on some people and not the rest. having said that my brother is doing LLLT(not cheap) along with some tablets(not sure what ones)and I can honestly say he's hair that he has has gone thicker I can say it's definitely maintained he's hair that he has amd not gained anymore. but would i do it no I wouldn't I wouldn't I'd much rather get a hair transplant at least you know if you go to a well known doctor it will work unless you're one of the unlucky guys.

so basically get a hair transplant lol.

I've got question marks over LLLT it seems to work on some people and not the rest. having said that my brother is doing LLLT(not cheap) along with some tablets(not sure what ones)and I can honestly say he's hair that he has has gone thicker I can say it's definitely maintained he's hair that he has amd not gained anymore. but would i do it no I wouldn't I wouldn't I'd much rather get a hair transplant at least you know if you go to a well known doctor it will work unless you're one of the unlucky guys.

It's really just another potential maintainence too. Particularly lasercap. The sample size is small bc it's so cost prohibitive. I honestly don't know if it works bc maintenance is difficult to assess.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah and my family history is of diffuse thinning so you don't really know if it's worked or not because the hair goes through phases of diffusion one moment you hairs falling like mad and then it slows down and then speeds up again. so who's to know if he's at the resting stage right now and the laser is just thickening up things for the time being I dunno only time will tell on that one. I think he paid 2 and half grand for it as well not cheap really considering its only a bunch of lasers which you can probably buy on ebay for half the price and probably some vitamins to take in a box with an appealing name on it lol.