anyone have experiance with Clinic Talizi Georgia

shery

• Administrators
On 4/22/2020 at 5:20 AM, Friedman said:

So, it's not totally clear yet, particularly since I've gone a long time with no hair cut thanks to quarantine (long hair papering over my lack of thickness perhaps), but my sense is that this treatment regime  -- topical finasteride + minoxidil + microneedling -- is working. You might consider giving this treatment regime 6-9 months before trying a hair transplant. It's been a bit over 3 months, which was preceeded by a one month break from any hair treatment. Is this too soon to see results? I'm only about 85% sure I see improvement. And, I'm not yet to be where I want to be, but at this point, I'm willing to wait until June or July to gauge progress before I think about another HT

image.png.320241d8cfa4c40281b1c77e908732b4.png

Compare to pre-ops and pre-treatment, it's night and day.

1429581199_image1(2).thumb.JPG.01b94dae3b36f3becb11e4f7501d5b62.JPG

Wow that’s incredible where do you get the topical fin?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

9 hours ago, Friedman said:

Well, I cannot leave Russia, so that limits me quite a bit... Was thinking now is a good time to do, given social distancing, closed-down nightlife, etc. etc. 

Out of curiosity I searched and saw some clinics in St. Petersburg and Moscow. What do you think of those?

Medication for Male Pattern Baldness: Topical Dutasteride - Topical Minoxidil 5% - Ketoconazole Shampoo

Medication for Cicatricial Alopecia: Hydroxychloroquine  - Topical Clobestasol - Doxycycline

• 9 months later...

My topical Fin is MinoxidilMax. It's minoxidil and finasteride. 

So, I've now added PRP to my regime the past 3 months. So, its Minoxidil, topical finasteride, Microneedling, and PRP. This seems like the "big four". 

I seem to go back and forth on whether I see progress or not. Certainly, it's not like the obvious progress of getting a hair transplant, but often I suspect I see some progress. Or at least I'm keeping my HT gains from 2018. Also, it's too soon to see any additional benefit of the PRP. 

I'm still planning another HT this fall/winter. I'll probably do Belgium. I don't want any developing country BS. 

^Ah, also, there are a couple other things I do. One, I noticed that my minoxidil tends to just make my hair look thicker. So I tend to add that in as well. Lastly, sometimes I add Caboki. Just a powder which makes it appear like I have a fuller head of hair than I do. These are also two nice tools in the arsenal. 

Am I missing anything? 

^I guess the other three things you can do are:

(1) don't drink that much

(2) eat lots of fish & seafood

(3) get lots of natural sunlight, & take vitamin D tablets in winter.

(4) don't do things that impair your sleep. Don't stay up super late. go to bed and wake up at the same time each day. dont' stress yourself out.

However, none of these are going to have a noticeable impact on your hair but you should do anyway for other reasons. 

• Thanks 1

• 8 months later...

So, i have continued with the "big 4": Topical minoxidil and finasteride, microneedling, and plasma therapy for my hair. I think my hair is fine-ish (I still wish were a bit thicker). 

However, I think the topical minoxidil and finasteride has caused my face, particularly on my temple, to age a bit and get wrinkly and leathery. I think what happens is that when I sleep, the solution gets on my pillow and then to my face. I'm contemplating what to do about this. Someone else who just used minoxidil also reported this.

Some steps I'll take are:

1. try to change my pillow-cases almost each night.

2. Maybe wear a nightcap when I sleep so that my hair doesnt' directly touch my pillow

3. Do a better job of applying the liquid in a way so that bits don't end up on my face.

4. do microneedling on my face

5. A friend who is 50 with no wrinkles swears by using facial cream to prevent wrinkles.

6. I may look in to botox...