Slc Fendi

Fellas,

Has anyone ever heard of the SLC Fendi technique, applied by a private clinic in Switzerland? They make some pretty bold claims - namely, that the procedure only takes a couple of hours, that they can transplant 2 or3 times as much as FUE, and at a survival rate of 95%, as opposed to 75 or so of baseline fue. Also it seems you're good to go after 5 days. Seems too good to be true, so much so in fact Iwanted to run the idea by you guys. They don't put prices on their website - I assume it's so expensive it can make your hair fall off :D anyway the doctors there are called Adigoni Mahera and Dimitrios Karoutis.

Edited by Jacareca
Remove an error

If you can do it in a couple of hours, I don't want you working on me.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

If you can do it in a couple of hours, I don't want you working on me.

I know, right? Smells fishy. What they state seems revolutionary, yet I can't find anything on these guys, which is suspect to say the least. But the swiss are very strict as far as these matters are concerned, I can't believe they would let them fly with spouting off lies...

HT Clinic is perhaps best known for its pioneering role in the development of the SLC FENDI technique: a revolutionary hair transplant method wherein a surgeon extracts hair follicles from the nape of the neck and ensures swift, trauma-free and natural results without the use of either a knife or scalpel – thereby ensuring the absence of stitching or searing.

That sounds like a recipe for long term success....

They also say on their site the maximum they can get out of strip per session is 2000. But FUE 3000.

But 12,000 a session thru this "revolutionary" technique.

I guess the Swiss have extremely hairy necks.

So it's a "state of the art" facility that can only get 2k out of a FUT. Maybe if this was 2001.

Jan 2016 - 3800 graft FUT with Dr. Konior

NW 5A to 6.

Docs whose results I am most consistently impressed with: Konior, Cooley (FUT), Hasson (FUT), Diep (FUE) (yeah I like the zig zag).

I recommend you check out the International Society of hair restoration surgery. They are the governing body for hair surgeons globally, the surgeons attend a global conference once a year and you can check out each surgeons attendance record and they can advise you as a non profit organisation who to contact. They have surgeons globally and I would just ask that you check out their website as it is incredibly well presented. And yes I do have personal experience of using them succesfully as a patient.