Best docs for temple-points?

Hatmaker

Hi all,

I've had a previous FUT surgery and am very happy with my hairline. However, my temple points were not addressed and I'd like to take a swing at FUE to make them. I'm really envisioning a super small 200-300 graft procedure.

Any doctors that are known for providing knock-out temple-point results?

Hi all,

I've had a previous FUT surgery and am very happy with my hairline. However, my temple points were not addressed and I'd like to take a swing at FUE to make them. I'm really envisioning a super small 200-300 graft procedure.

Any doctors that are known for providing knock-out temple-point results?

I'm very happy with mine.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Konior does great temple points. Whoever you choose, be very very picky. Temple points right are very difficult to do.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I didn't seen any photos in your profile but I must caution you with regards to your graft estimate. Temple points can indeed take a small number of grafts to make an effective improvement. However, many times temple points can require more grafts than one may realize. Some cases can require 500 grafts or more per side simply because the act of recreating a temple point means that additional work may be necessary for tying the temple point in to the temple and the hairline. In hairlines, if one area is addressed, it can cause a change in the appearance for the entire frame of the face.

As stated by others, temple points are not to be taken lightly and few doctors can perform temple point work that looks natural and compliments the entire hairline design. Insist on seeing multiple examples of temple point work from any doctor that you consider.

I represent Dr. Jerry Cooley online. All opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Dr. Cooley. I am not a doctor.

Learn more about Jerry Cooley MD and Hair Center in Charlotte, NC

For complimentary consultations with one of the leading hair transplant doctors worldwide please contact us here.

Hair Transplant Consultation With Jerry Cooley MD at HairCenter.com

I've seen some pretty awesome results of temple points from Dr Lorenzo! Check this out - watch the patients second procedure (second half of the video).

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

I think temporal points are way overlooked in the importance of framing a persons face. I have had two procedures done now and believe the temporal areas have given me a fantastic impact on my overall appearance.

I would highly recommend Konior for two reasons. First of all he places all the grafts on both sides. My first surgery at another clinic one tech did one side and another did opposite and there was a considerable difference. The hairs laid flat on one side and were wild on the other, thus my second reason for Konior...his graft placement is impeccable.

Lastly, be careful on underestimating how many grafts you will need in the long run. Currently between the two procedures I probably have over 600 combined, I believe all singles. Where the temporal region meets the hairline, i.e. where the lines connect for a "V" thins out overtime, at least mine did, and additional work may be needed.