Celebrity HT - have any Dr.s been definitively identified?

Sure is . I am surprised Elvis wasn't on there.:)

He actually is, press the tumblr link.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

He actually is, press the tumblr link.

Just saw it and that is freaking hilarious. Some poor soul that has no idea what they are looking at are going to think all of these celebrities have had transplants.

Ik zag Elvis bij Mcdonalds gisteren

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Apparently there is a rumour that Elvis is alive and had an amazing hair transplant in California.

Apparently there is a rumour that Elvis is alive and had an amazing hair transplant in California.

I am already searching for plane tickets to Los Angeles. If I passed up the chance to meet Elvis, Ronald Reagan, Clint Eastwood all in the same waiting room I would be crazy.:)

am already searching for plane tickets to Los Angeles. If I passed up the chance to meet Elvis, Ronald Reagan, Clint Eastwood all in the same waiting room I would be crazy.:)

LOL. No disrespect to the doctor I think he is good. I am only having fun at the expense of his webmaster. As stated earlier I think many uneducated people that are researching maybe confused by these pictures. As experts we know the different but many people may not. A lot of these celebrities hair is unrealistic in most circumstances for a hair transplant. People that see this photos need to know that.

Agree with you 100 percent. The doctor is good and photos might confuse some poor uneducated person. Just having some fun. Hope people realize you can't base your expectations off of celebrities.

• 4 weeks later...

fraser-brendan-fraser-29845031-454-500.jpg

Brendan-Fraser.jpg

How does this happen to someone who could afford the best hair transplant in the world? What did he do wrong and how could he have prevented that? Did he just simply stop taking his meds when the divorce f***ed him over?

Looks like Kevin Spacey also had some work done. This is him at yesterdays SAG awards:

2j5i36e.jpg

Before:

kevin-spacey.jpg

he has much hair for that age. Imagine what 5-6k fue or even more with strip would do to him.