Brian Urlacher and Ed Olcyzk

Noticed today that football player Brian Urlacher and hockey player Ed Olcyzk have had hair transplants recently.

Just Google their names/hair transplant to view.

Wish more athletes/celebrities would come out and say they've had work done.

He looks great. Some of the commentary really demonstrates the mass ignorance though . Colin Cowlherd, who's an idiot anyway was like "oh Bosley and Hair Club stuff" right? I guess if you're not suffering there's no reason you'd be educated.

I saw that as well. First thing I thought was it was a very good transplant. When you see a transplant on somebody that shaved his head the transformation look huge. It is not necessarily accurate since many people shave their head when they still have a lot of hair on the top. I have posted an accurate photo of Brian Urlacher hairloss before his transplant. Also showed you his after where I am 99% sure he is wearing concealer. Look at Rooney different when he decided to stop wearing concealer. It is hard to give an honest opinion of this result since it appears to be deceitful.

wwtfne2fgrun3d8rxrsa.jpg.430833583a3b31053c211a304de26120.jpg

1147009_1280x720.thumb.jpg.aa135e732620b79f11dd75f425715c35.jpg

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Definitely has concealer. Toppik has a certain softness and look to it. If you look closely I think its the midscap mostly. Either way, love seeing athletes step up. The doctor was an unknown. Katona Restoration.

Its interesting, if you had no hair and took a pill and regrew it all the feedback would be all positive. But having a procedure implies you have some kind of weakness or insecurity that you shouldn't. I believed that before I arrived here. To me, we're a select few willing to face our fear and take action.

I agree its great to see an athlete step up. I can't picture him advertising for any clinic unless he was paid very well. I don't think the photos show an accurate result that is possible at this clinic.

Years ago I helped a famous soccer player from Italy what was a repair patient. I guess he was asked after his second transplant in Italy to give his opinion of the doctor which was quite positive compared to the work. This was over 10 years ago and the doctor shows his comment with his results from Hasson and Wong. He went from having doll plugs and a horrible transplant to someone that appears to never lost any hair. This doctor took credit for the work of Hasson and Wong and a lot of patient went to him. He even told a lot of patient if you want to look like this player you need 5 transplants. Many patient after having a horrible transplant with him are now coming to Hasson and Wong for repairs.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Just goes to show there's no substitute for research. All these top athletes who've had surgeries with unknowns. You cant teach skepticism. Some people just seek out truth and facts in a way others are not capable of.

I give credit to H+W for taking the high road. Unsurprising of course, both guys are total class.

I also checked the doctors website out that did it.

The best part was that Ed Olcyk the hockey player had crown thinning and the after photo was only of his hairline.

Urlacher definitely looks like he is using a lot of concealer.

Urlacher only got 3800 grafts and looks like he was a high Norwood beforehand.

But as mentioned before its great that people in the public eye are stepping out and

1)showing their results

2)talking about hairloss

In this case the clinic that did the surgery has everything to benefit by not only telling him what toppik is but to give it to him and show him how to use it. I am sure they paid him to advertise so its normal they want the best possible result for the public to see. Look at Rooney he only started using toppik after his transplant. Look at Jason Gardiner he went on a tv program in England talking about hair transplant with obvious concealer in his hair.

It blows my mind how someone with so much money doesn't even bother to find out who the best HT surgeon in the world is and then go to him. I'm sure that there are better surgeons out here who would pay to have the publicity. C'mon man!!!

Its kinda funny he went to an unknown in chicago when you have Konior right there. Makes me wonder if he'd even know something like toppik exists.

Exactly 100 percent what I thought when I saw this. You are in Chicago and have the money to afford him. Why would you go with an unknown over Konior?

Exactly 100 percent what I thought when I saw this. You are in Chicago and have the money to afford him. Why would you go with an unknown over Konior?

I think we can all safely assume he never paid for the procedure - still it's a real head scratcher why these famous Fischer guys don't seek out the best of the best. I just don't get it

Not to stereotype (Ok, I mean to stereotype) he's a f'n football player. He's quoted as choosing the doc based on the recommendation of his pal.

I wont go to a restaurant recommended by a friend without checking reviews on yelp, yet this guy will chop his head open based on one. Just classic.

Exactly...it's well known Urlacher isn't the brightest tool in the shed. Most of these guys (celebrities) have no clue what they are doing when looking for something like this. Hell, the doctor could be one of his friends and he could be doing this as a favor. He definitely has concealer in, too.....

Eddie Olcyzk had one?? I just saw him on TV tonight, he looks awesome. EDIT: Now it makes sense...he was bald in his crown but has a pretty perfect hairline.

At least we're moving in a direction where a tough guy is ok with caring about his looks. Its kind of comical when you break it down---the one thing every human universally cares about is how he / she looks, but doing something to maintain (not enhance) what nature provided us is somehow met with resistance.

It blows my mind how someone with so much money doesn't even bother to find out who the best HT surgeon in the world is and then go to him. I'm sure that there are better surgeons out here who would pay to have the publicity. C'mon man!!!

I think we can all safely assume he never paid for the procedure - still it's a real head scratcher why these famous Fischer guys don't seek out the best of the best. I just don't get it

At the end of the day the results are amazing. He looks good.

Just because a Dr. isn't recommended on this forum doesn't mean there aren't good ones out there we don't know of...