2100 FUE with Dr Farjo

donniedarko

I ended up going with The Farjo Hair Institute after an initial consultation with Mick and Dr. Farjo – I must admit it was a world apart from the experience with the previous clinic I visited.

The operation was over a day-and-a-half and a total of 2100 grafts.

I've attached before pictures, and will reply with during and post-operative pictures as well as continue to keep this thread up-to-date monthly with progress.

I would like to thank Dr. Farjo and his team – I can't recommend the clinic enough.

IMG_5437.jpg.e568e5e770954f1a14ac313c012df094.jpg

IMG_5436.jpg.7d3b0075e483fe11d451eb4deae47335.jpg

Congrats on your recent hair transplant with Dr. Farjo! The work looks great. Please keep us posted on your progress.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Glad you had a positive experience with us donnie and thanks for documenting. Happy growing!

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Great!

It's almost completely healed with little to no redness.

I went out yesterday into town and no one noticed or said a thing, including friends.

I feel lucky with how quickly I have recovered?

I'm waiting now for the dreaded hairs to fall out and am kind of praying I might somehow keep them, if that's even possible? From what I have read on the forums, it's 2 to 4 weeks for the new hair to fall out so I guess I'm still too early.

Thanks

IMG_5539.thumb.jpg.9e7fad8c49774340befa804b10f73807.jpg

Good to hear you've healed up nicely donnie. Any questions just give me a shout.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Commenting so I can see your results when you post them. Everything you posted previously indicates it's going to look fantastic.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• 2 weeks later...