27 years old - what stage is my hairloss at?

• Administrators

You already made this thread is there any reason why you made another one?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

You already made this thread is there any reason why you made another one?

Because he makes posts, posts a pic, waits for a response, then removes the photos. Then he does it again later. Then he may delete his posts, then he goes away for a while, then he comes back.

Seriously, I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but his posts should be flagged for doing that and if it continues he should be blocked. It clogs the site up with useless posts when he repeatedly does this. He would be much better off seking counseling and messaging individuals with questions if privacy is his concern.

Btw, from the pics that you didn't remove over 2 years ago, you were a NW2A. You should stay on fin and what another 10 years IMO for surgery if you are in your early 20th and started fin that early. That said, if you don't try to drop your hairline and just sure it up a little, if your donor looks string you may be able to cut that time in have and give it a shot in your late 20s, but my personal preference is to wait til 30 at least.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

2hillpark,

I checked your IP address and it seems you have at least two other accounts with similar posting habits.

hairman2012

clifton1311

It's apparent that you're not content with the feedback you've already been given but I fail to see how asking the same question over and over again is going to help.

Our Terms of Service prohibit the creation and use of multiple accounts by the same user. Thus, these accounts will be deactivated. I am also locking this thread and any further threads you may start that are nothing more than a repeat of the same old topic.

If there is something I can do to assist you, please feel free to email me at service@hairtransplantnetwork.com

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website