HOSPITAL GROUP DOLAN PARK,DR GOLDSTONE

hellojames99

I HAVE BEEN A FOOL TO DO MY SURGERY THERE AND IM LIVING A HELL NIGHTMARE NOW MANY MONTHS AFTER AND STILL MY HEAD LOOKS LIKE A DOLLS HEAD,THEY ARE A COMPLETE JOKE AND LIERS AND MONEY GRABBING MACHINE WITH NO CARE FOR YOUR LIFE ETC

DONT TRUST THEIR FLASHY SALESMEN WITH DESIGNER SUITS AND BOTOX AND NICE HAIR,THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THE FACT THEYRE SELLING YOU A BOTCH SURGERY WHICH WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE,HONESTLY

DR.GOLDSTONE HAD A TRANSPLANT AND HE COULDNT TRUST ANYONE OF HIS COLLEGUES TO DO IT SO WITH ALL THE MONEY HES RIPPING OFF HIS PATIENTS HE WENT OVERSEAS AND GOT IT DONE IN AN EXPENSIVE CLINIC WITH GREAT RESULTS,WHAT A MISERY MY LIFE IS NOW KNOWING THAT IVE BEEN A FOOL AND THEYVE TAKEN MY HARD EARNED MONEY AND RUINED MY SCALP AND I HAVE HAVE TO HIDE MY HEAD IN PUBLIC AAAHHH

Hi James... fist of all.. you have made your best move so far. You have found this forum! There are other forums that you may want to look into also that will help with making your next decision.

From here things will change now for you.. you will get some great advice on here from guys that have beeen through the same thing!! I am just one of these guys.

I was in your situation and had to wear a hat for over 10 years as I was so ashamed and depressed about having hair plugs sticking out of my balding head! (horrendous!) I wont go into too much detail about me as I want to just tell you that you are not alone!

You can now start to feel you have plenty of support form the guys on here and also the clinics / Dr's themselves (speaking to the Dr's is really a good idea forst of all send them your pics and ask what they can do to help resolve your unhappy situation...they will have seen 100's of guys in exactly the same situ so dont worry you have come to the right plave to get fixed up).

I saw Spex myself (who is also a UK repair patient and now a consultant for Feller Medical) he is a legend in my opinion.. super caring and a great guy and he will tell you about all the leading clinics and tell you to make your own decision on the advice he has given you.

Travelling is essentail (in my honest opinion) I know this may not be everyones opionion as many just dont want to take the time to travel ouside the uk.. but it is certainly the majority of sucessfull and extremely satisfied HT patients like me.

Remember these results are for life, so travelling a few extra hours to go to the best possible Dr's around doesnt take much thought if you want to have peace of mind and not go through all that worry again.

Its too late to turn the clock back now.. you have been caught in the NET! The Hosp.Group are well known for there appauling treatments! Its such a shame you didnt find these forums sooner.. but you can get your hair fixed! Some guys have had 3 or 4 HT's from the same nightmare clinic!! You have been lucky you found this site when you did.. before its too late.

I hope this helps give you some comfort in letting you know many of us have suffured the same situation...but my life was transformed along with my hair after my repair with Dr Feller. Check out HT clinics based in North America/Canada as a very wise move to start your research these are the best of the best to fix you up.

Good luck and all the best... you can get this sorted out so try not to worry.

bhuk.

thanks for your kind words.im booked to go do a procedure with dr pathomvanich on 1 dec at bangkok,will i be ok there?

im praying that he can extract up to 4000 to cover it all 50+ or near.

fukin hospital group i wanna go to the consult guy and hit him and the surgeon for takin the piss.

have i any chance to get money back legally?have u ever heard of guys getting a refund/compensation for bad job?

hellojames99,

Have you even had a consult with Shapiro Medical Group, H&W, or Feller yet? I'm not saying Dr. Pathomavinch isn't good. But after one poor procedure, you have to do whatever you can to make sure the second is not a repeat. You really should consider coming to North America.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

im pretty sure pathomvanich does a top job, plus he is way cheaper...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

I would strongly echo everything Aaron just said. Even if you end up going with Dr. Path -- by all means -- but I agree that you' be doing yourself a serious injustive not to consult with Hasson+Wong, Ron+Paul Shapiro, and Feller.

I say this not that Dr. Path does not do good work; but, I feel for you for having been butchered like this and dealing so painfully with the results, that I would leave no stone unturned. You are a unique case because being such a repair patient, and given the ringer you have already been put through I only want your next HT to be the *absolutele* best for you.

Different doctors can have different opinions; this is the time where it is on you to consult with a nice variety of docs and make sure the prognosis you end up with is the one you truly want and is the best for you.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

hellojames99,

Dr. Pathomvanich has been prescreened and approved for recommendation by this community and I have faith that you'll be in the best of hands if you choose him. Obviously, it's always a good idea to consult a few physicians, but in my opinion, Dr. Pathomvanich is doing first-rate hair transplant work. Even Coalition member Dr. Wong has nothing but good things to say about him and his work.

Best of luck in choosing your next physician,

Bill

Hi and i want to say a big thankyou for everyone who has posted their kind words to me.

In todays age you would think that the law should wisen up and close down these COWBOY CLINICS because unless it happens to you directly then you wont really understans what damage it does to peoples lives,some even get suicidal and all their local doctor will say to them is to accept your baldness its natural?????????? if it was natural then why did we have lovely hair when we were young and confident?

i am sorry if some people think that im being hard on THE HOSPITAL GROUP but they should not be allowed to continue doing this to vunerable guys.

They know they are selling you a shit surgery which will destroy your image and confidence and they know that when you come back to complain that they wont bat an eyelid and ignore your calls etc.

They might sleep good at night but i hope that they dont get a surprise visitor during the night to say thankyou for my great surgery..

I have heard that they have net spies checking all these forums and trying to keep people quiet?its all frustrating and i can understand that people lose the plot after this kind of experience.aaahhhhhh they drew first blood as Rambo says.

ive considered dr feller,hasson and wong,shapiro,farjo but i simply cant afford them as im not a wealthy man nor do i have family to borrow from so ive no chance to experience their great work as im sure it is.

WILL I EVER GET JUSTICE IN MY LIFE AND HAVE MORE GUYS COME FORWARD WHO HAVE SAME AT HOSPITAL GROUP SO WE CAN GO THERE TOGETHER AND DEMONSTRATE OUTSIDE THEIR MULTI MILLION DOLLAR CLINIC IN BROMSGROVE AND HAVE TV CAMERAS AND NEWSPAPERS ALL INVOLVED? that would help me in my life.

I

I had 3 ht's with hospital group when they were called wellsbourne and yes they are butchers, I started my repair journey on 17th oct with Dr Bisanga, and things are going well, scar has been filled with fue and 150 bad grafts have been removed from the hairline, and put into the scar.

Going back in feb next year to redefine hairline then I wont do anymore ht's.

i had 2 procedures done with them also and wasnt happy with density,nor the scar.seems like they like to talk the talk and cant walk the walk because mostly all of uk clinics arent up to speed,maybe farjo is?

hospital group is a no go area for a hair transplant unless you want a bad scar and no density,ive little hair left at back to find another surgeon as it took me so long to recover from their poor work,about 8 months for scabbing to stop and my head looks like i need a transplant and thats after them having 2 surgeries on it?? i dont recommend them at all.

hi all,seems that the real light is finally shining through about this group of hacks.

i didnt really like to talk about my bad hair transplant experience with this hospital group but since others are,here goes.

Firstly i feel sorry for the other guys who have posted here and other forums about this group of hacks.

I also had surgery withDr.Goldstone a while back and from what i discussed with him at my consult he seems to have done the opposite.

My density is low and the spaces in between new implants are really large,its so see through.

I ended up with around 1000 graphs than we discussed in consultation and my scar which he says is a trichoptic closure,is not grwing hair trough it after a year now,most parts are just a bald scar,ugly.

I honestly dont recommend this bunch of hacks and im going to usa for repair surgery now to my scar and to fill in more density.

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME,THEY ARE HACKS

SPEX,your a good lad with great advice for people to avoid these idiot clinics