2206 grafts on December 19, 2015 with Dr. Tejinder Bhatti.

alex2015

Hi all,

Posting my 8 month update..

frankly I have mixed feelings.. it is certainly better than before the transplant.. but I was certainly hoping for more density.. 2206 grafts at a rather small area it was.. and after seeing some results on this forum itself.. I was also told during the HT that I have good donor quality ..

still density looks pretty sparse even at 8 months.. i dnt feel any new hairs poking out really.. and last couple of months.. dnt think any major change has happened..

crown is doing well.. been daily taking minox plus finax..

already at 8 months.. dont know how much, if at all, it improves from here..

I have come some way from where I was but I don't think I have reached where I thought I would on this HT journey..

appreciate your feedback/ guidance.

alex

5b32ee46cee91_IMG_20160820_111020e.thumb.jpg.626007bd7a7a42ba7daa6c5c6afb7529.jpg

IMG_20160820_113603e.thumb.jpg.ce27bdddc3a940cd69fbd6ceb2d5c608.jpg

5b32ee46f3fae_IMG_20160820_113616e.thumb.jpg.342b6daade17b6f3423a76803cbacc82.jpg

IMG_20160820_113653e.thumb.jpg.b0d79297487f9789f2972afbf5711238.jpg

IMG_20160820_113645e.thumb.jpg.b8c436823d99c9c2919c6c8c8f4accef.jpg

IMG_20160820_113702e.thumb.jpg.91ef61db3a92cc1cb2cbdfdfcaad0d04.jpg

Edited by alex2015
grammar correction

Still four months left for you. I do expect some improvements not any major. Your crown has improved lot and all the credit goes to the medications. This shows the importance of medication.

Definitely not the desired outcome but kindly wait before you touch one year mark.

I agree, more density would have been good. But compared to original pictures there is definitely a progress.

I know that there are 4 more months, where you can see some development. But my question is, in your case, if lack of high density is because of low yield rate or because of low number of grafts on large surface?

I agree with your mixed feelings.......the results are good/natural and it's a huge improvement from where you started, but I would have expected better density also.

On a side note your crown improvement is incredible! Your routine pretty much restored all your hair in the crown.

I agree, more density would have been good. But compared to original pictures there is definitely a progress.

I know that there are 4 more months, where you can see some development. But my question is, in your case, if lack of high density is because of low yield rate or because of low number of grafts on large surface?

thanks akdjrd.

I would think it is low yield rate as 2200 odd grafts are good enough in my view for the area which I had gotten covered.. I mean there are cases of 2900..3000 grafts in this forum covering a much wider area than mine..

I agree with your mixed feelings.......the results are good/natural and it's a huge improvement from where you started, but I would have expected better density also.

On a side note your crown improvement is incredible! Your routine pretty much restored all your hair in the crown.

thanks for your feedback farmcat and Rawkerboi. appreciate it..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Attaching few pics from 10 months..

like I mentioned in the last post, mixed feelings.. certainly an improvement from where I was & some angles look nice and promising.. but density is not gr8.. especially frontal left side of head.. can see individual hairs that side..

pics inside the room.. no lighting. normal sunlight filtering in the room..

not sure how much growth one can expect from hereon?

opinions welcome

Alex

5b32efa298df4_IMG_20161023_152957small.thumb.jpg.171d2a15034531153bc2dae3dfd7788c.jpg

5b32efa409d95_IMG_20161023_152929small.thumb.jpg.e4b13fafd6c65066efd135c9e658ef5e.jpg

5b32efa423435_IMG_20161023_153003small.thumb.jpg.9a4110710facc7c2e1da4cadcdbb58be.jpg

I can see slightly what you mean about the density in the front but it does overall look very good. Do you have any pics of the hairline straight on from the front as it's hair to judge properly from those you've posted.

Dear Mr. Alex2015,

I am very pleased with not only your surgical result but also your response to the medical treatment. You are certainly in the upper percentage of respondents! I am very pleased also as the middle scalp has also greatly improved in not only density but also texture. I ask that you contact me as soon as you are able as I would like to discuss your case, preferably in person.

Dear Mr. Alex2015,

I am very pleased with not only your surgical result but also your response to the medical treatment. You are certainly in the upper percentage of respondents! I am very pleased also as the middle scalp has also greatly improved in not only density but also texture. I ask that you contact me as soon as you are able as I would like to discuss your case, preferably in person.

Thanks Dr. Bhatti.

Like I mentioned earlier, apart from the frontal density on the planted area, I feel good about the result too.

I would certainly like to discuss with you in person, and will contact you upon my travel to Chandigarh though unfortunately it might be some time before that materializes. On a related note, in case you are travelling to / though Delhi and can spare few minutes, pl do let me know. Shall be grateful.

best

• 2 weeks later...