Bobman Growing it Long!"

Bobman

hey bobman, i've let my hair grow since my ht. i trimmed it a few times, but it'll just keep growing if i let it. (attached is a recent pic.) best of luck with your "experiment" and enjoy the long locks!

Photo_1.jpg.391c45812988416f78b8dba91ae74d33.jpg

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Bobman,

your case & documentation have been an inspiration to many guys who probably would have never even considered ht's otherwise. Your pics truly tell just how far the technology has come. It will be cool to follow your latest experiment.

Hairthere,

my god icon_eek.gif you have the locks of a Greek god; looks like Vincent from Entourage. Do you have any pre-ops? How bald were you?

Sorry, didn't mean to derail your thread bobman but I need to inquire about this beast.

Delicately helping those fragile souls who suffer from hair loss, w/motherly nourishment & care.

lol, thanks ron! i am long overdue for posting pics and will do so soon...i am a nw 4/5 and had a receded hairline, thinning crown and some thinning in the vertex. dr. feller completely rebuilt the hairline and put 1k grafts in the crown. i'll need another ht when the vertex starts to go. luckily i have super thick hair and plenty of donor left.

bobman, make sure you get yourself some good product; you might find it necessary to tame your hair when it's longer. i just started using a gel of sorts called control freak made by tigi and it works wonders.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Hi Bobman,

First of all, I look forward to your updates! Then, out of curiosity, did you ever find the right clinic to represent, or did you change your mind in pursuing a career in the HT industry? Inquiring minds want to know!

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/fo...tid=5&threadid=82075

M&M

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

• 2 weeks later...

M&M: No, I haven't found the "right" clinic yet. I am pursuing the HT Industry, but I'm picky. The docs I represent have to be a certain caliber and willing to keep progressing towards better HT techniques. I'll just keep looking.

hairthere: Will do, thanks for the advice. Currently I'm wearing my hair much like I have in 10th grade. I'll post pics in a few weeks when it gets just a tad bit longer.

Ron J: And just think where its going to go in the next ten years! I'm optimistic and look forward to that "next level" of technology.

So check out the photo of me in the 10th Grade. Again, I'm wearing my hair more like this these days. It is starting to emulate the photo, but I want to wait just a few more weeks until it gets a bit longer before I post an updated pic.

Just yesterday I was approached by someone that remembered me from 25 years ago. I would assume since I wore my hair like that back in the day, he said "Hey, you used to take TaeKwonDo back in Caledonia." He said he never forgets a face. For me that was a very nice compliment. Thought I'd share.

10th_grade.jpg.23c224a61257c09fe6d8aadcc4981cf8.jpg

🙃

Bobman, i wondered if u could answer some questions for me?

- Firstly your hair looks great and its encouraging to know if i ever end up as n 6+ then there is hope of a great result.

What i wanted to know from you is how you were able to get such a great result, is it that you have great laxity, hair charachtersitics etc, from looking, touching my own scalp how do i know if i have great laxity etc?

Many thanks

You look great Bobman! I am having my procedure done in a little over a month! Looking at 3500-4500 graphs and most likely will have to have a second one someday also. Looking at your results gives me inspiration and hope!

Todd

World Class HT-Dr. Ron Shapiro 6/29/2009 4792 FU Total Hairs-9731

calv: Go to this website: http://www.hassonandwong.com/h...laxity-exercises.php

Also check out - http://hairtransplantmentor.co...lp-exercises-how-to/

To answer you question, it's a combination of all those things. I was a great candidate, yes...but it was Dr.Hasson that made it all happen. His method, artistry, placement arrangement...so on. I've seen other patients with half my characteristics still come out amazing. So in the end...it's the doc.

Tos7581: Glad to inspire! You're shooting for a good number, and I hope you get more than you're thinking. Best of luck to you Todd...keep us all posted!

🙃

• 2 months later...

Hey all...

Just wanted to let everyone know I had to cut my hair due to my job. It got long...but not long enough to really warrant bragging about. Had I not gotten new interviews for work...I would have let it grow and grow. But, things being the way they are...I had to cut it to "make the cut". icon_wink.gif

Life is great...My hair is still as awesome as ever.

You may not see me much on the forums, since I'm working two jobs and putting all the extra energy in my new book. I'm hoping to start marketing at the end of August.

Thank you all and God bless Dr.Hasson of Hasson&Wong for giving me a new lease on life.

Yours Truely,

Bobman

🙃

Bobman,

good luck with your book and your new 2nd job!

what will be your book's title and what is it about?

also it's been a while since you updated your weblog.

perhaps with the new haircut now it's the perfect time for a quick update eh.

all the best!

From rags to riches !

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!