FUE in UK - Farjo Or Reddy?

Any suggestions? I may need a few thousand grafts for my high temples, it has been like this since I was 17, I'm 31 now, so I might take the plunge

Anyone have experiences with the two? I see a lot of FUT for farjo, but not many FUE

Hi mic2010. Welcome to the forum. We are performing increasing numbers of fue procedures at our clinic as demand for this method increases. Here's a case from a few months ago which I posted:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178985-dr-farjo-1554-grafts-fue.html

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Yes, I'm seeing UK is very expensive, of course you pay what you get for

Or you could pay a whole lot less and get a lot lot more abroad, there's enough examples on this site to back up this argument.

Dr Bhatti FUE Oct 2014 3305 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

Edited by Shera

Any recommendations?

I have had high temples since my teens, and the top of my head is thick, but the end of horseshoe is thinning, but not very fast. I see no hairs in shower, is this just natural hairloss?

I'm not sure if thats a typo? You are 17 years old and have had the same hairline for 14 years - so since you were 3 years old??

Anyway, if you really are 17 then no good doctor will operate on you. You should wait until you're in your 20s before considering it, say when you're around 24, 25 years of age. In the meantime you may want to consider propecia to prevent further loss.

I'm not sure if thats a typo? You are 17 years old and have had the same hairline for 14 years - so since you were 3 years old??

Anyway, if you really are 17 then no good doctor will operate on you. You should wait until you're in your 20s before considering it, say when you're around 24, 25 years of age. In the meantime you may want to consider propecia to prevent further loss.

No, I was 17 in that picture, so you can see I had a high hairline then

I'm 31 now, not much has changed, maybe more thinning. However, if that was me at 17, and I did have MPB, I should be bald by now surely?