Finasteride generic vs Propecia

HairsGone

Seriously, I cannot believe how hard it is to find topical finasteride. I've searched high and low on the internet, and have yet to come across a source that seems trustworthy. I've even contacted Hasson and Wong but they do not sell or ship to the US. Does anyone have any leads at all? Private message me if anyone has a source thanks.

Minoxidil max do a topical minoxidil with finasteride and as added too and it comes I 5%,10% and 15% strengths. They are a U.S. company too.

Kmcd1.... Thanks for the the tip, although when I checked it out they said their products were not offered in the US. The one mentioned above seems legit, although when I inquired the prices are steep. But if it gives the option of not taking finasteride systemically, then it may well be worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
I agree with Johny41, you should choose based on the manufacturer instead of whether it's generic or not. When it comes to hair loss both generics and propecia both have proven to be effective.

I also am sure that the manufacturer can be the difference in quality.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians