Chances without Fin

Sam23

Hi guys

After HT, why are the chances to maintain the transplabt hair and the res of native hair without using Fin

Prp, acell, mesotherapy, minoxidil, supplements, essential oils, Is there really any chance ?

Transplanted hair does not rely on finasteride in order to grow and it will not fall out if you choose not to use medical treatment. Finasteride however, can be beneficial to patients who are still losing hair. Without it, genetics will dictate how much hair you will lose which is not a guarantee one way or another. If you are young and have a family history of severe hair loss, medication can help prevent you from following suit.

People can have hair transplant surgery without taking medication however, to understand that hair transplant surgery does nothing to stop natural hair loss from progressing. But transplanted hair is permanent and will not fall out if you choose not to use medication.

I hope this helps.

Bill

Yes, that s why i m more afraid now after HT to end up with isolated island if baldness continue. On the same time i do not use Fin as i m afraid from the sexual problems also

So what are my options here then ?