24 years old. problem with hair.

Ride21049

Hello. Sorry for my bad English. I am writing text using google translate.

I suspect that I have AGA(MPB). In late May, I decided to throw a little weight and within a month reduced the number of calories. in late June, I notice that the hair began to fall heavily, about 5 pieces in hand remained. It lasted for a few days. Further,after that, over time, I started to notice how my hair condition worsens, as if they are getting thinner, or something like that. I thought that this is because of the stress on the body, before I learn about AGA.

I visited triholog, on visual examination of hair, he did not confirm the AGA, and appointed me vitamins and zinc, and Chronostim Ducray. I use them a little more than a month.

My photos in album(http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Ride21049/albums/4243). Some photo with long hair looks fine, but after haircut seems problematic. Just those where I was short hair cut a few days ago. Please , give me advice.

It AGA is on crown? What you know about chronostim? It is useless? What in my accident better to use – only fin, only min, or both at once?

Edited by Ride21049

As far as I can tell it looks like you may be experiencing genetic hair loss or androgenetic alopecia starting in the crown area. The area looks a little thin but nothing overly dramatic at this point. You could try using finasteride/Propecia to see if that helps. You do look like a good candidate for that however, do you talk to your doctor about whether or not Propecia is right for you. All medication comes with the possibility of side effects and it is important for you to become familiar with the risks so that you can make an educated decision as to whether or not this treatment is right for you.

All the best,

Bill

Your hair is very short and coz of strong flash light, scalp can be seen. But as Bill said, nothing over dramatic at this point.

All those Vitamins and Zinc Tablets are pretty useless. The good thing is you have caught it pretty early and now you can attack MPB genes with Minoxidil which may thicken your hair on crown.

Start with Minoxidil initially and later you can add Finasteride!!

Also monitor your hair monthly

thanks for the advices! Does it make sense not to use anything for now and monitor the condition of the hair taking photos every week and if the hair will get worse connect medications? if progress is slow delay medications use..

but if it does not make sense, what is better to use to save the current condition? as i know, minox helps new hair to grow, and it has the effect of canceling.. is not it better to leave it in the end when the condition worsens, and start with propecia or fin?

thanks for the advices! Does it make sense not to use anything for now and monitor the condition of the hair taking photos every week and if the hair will get worse connect medications? if progress is slow delay medications use..

but if it does not make sense, what is better to use to save the current condition? as i know, minox helps new hair to grow, and it has the effect of canceling.. is not it better to leave it in the end when the condition worsens, and start with propecia or fin?

Hair loss is not predictable. Minoxidil provides a thickening of your hair miniaturizing hair. You should take Propecia to slow down the process of hair loss and reduce its effects as much as reasonably possible. Typically, in the vertex (top of the scalp toward the back), this drug improves or maintains the quality and volume of your hair. Everyone is unique with this progressive condition.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 2 weeks later...
Does it make sense not to use anything for now and monitor the condition of the hair taking photos every week and if the hair will get worse connect medications? if progress is slow delay medications use..

Hi,

No, it is not a good idea to monitor the condition. If you wish to stop further hair loss, you need to start the treatment as soon as possible because it is always easier to prevent hair loss than to regrow lost hair.

I suggest you to start with Propecia (finasteride).

• 2 weeks later...

You look strong in the crown, and the hairline looks okay at the moment. The density on top can be measured and monitored by a clinic, but don't get led to undergo surgery. If anything, try laser cap and make sure you keep a healthy diet while taking certain B vitamins. Platelet-rich plasma might help if you attempt minoxidil and it subsequently worsens after six months to a year. At this point, you only want to maintain the caliber and pigmentation on the potentially problematic areas.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I don't think you can really tell from these photos because of three length and flash.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.