Trigger Words ?

MrMatt

I tried to post on a thread, got email from Hair Restoration Network saying I used trigger words ? I see no use in posting the statements I wrote because it will be held for approval .I went back & reread the post and can not understand what is so wrong with the wording to bring it under question.

I tried searching trigger words in this forum with no luck. Could someone explain this to me ( what will be under scrutiny ) so I wont be wasting my time time making post that wont be published in the future .

Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...
Great golfer, but seen better days....

Oh my god. That took a minute, but I got there. :D

As for the OP, I would shoot a message to Bill or David and ask them why your post got flagged and what you can do differently to avoid that in the future.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

I tried searching trigger words in this forum with no luck. Could someone explain this to me ( what will be under scrutiny ) so I wont be wasting my time time making post that wont be published in the future .

Thanks!

It wouldn't make much sense on our part to publish a list of words we don't want published. :)

But in all seriousness, there is no comprehensive list of trigger words and it wouldn't matter because the current filter is not very accurate in terms allowing acceptable words that contain triggers words in them such as "norwoods" and "Nicole" which are perfectly fine but include trigger words.

When a post goes to moderation we do our best to evaluate it promptly. If there is a trigger word in it we remove that word, approve the post and contact the OP. If it's an error we go ahead ahead and approve it.

Hope this helps.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website