Hair transplant removal

Hi guys

I know it might be a foolish question, but i m just wanna see the options in case someone has bad results or has sever baldness in the future.

Can hair transplant be removed by lasre like any hair in the body or can the grafts extracted from receipient area and get it back to donor area, and the scalp would be smooth and normal again?

Can someone back bald again ?

I see you keep posting about regret about your transplant. You would do yourself favor if you wait for results...... rather than worry about all the bad things that may happen to you. You are very early in the waiting period. I wish you luck for the future but don't let this tear you apart.

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

Sam,

I agree with Squatch. This period can be very unnerving. However, "what's done is done." And all you can do at this point is wait and watch the growth. There is no reason to believe your hair transplant will be a failure based on what's happened thus far. Even if you think it may be, you really never know how you'll grow and mature. I know it's tough, but I do recommend trying to relax and periodically monitoring your progress.

Having said that ...

You could technically treat the transplants with a laser. However, it's unlikely that you'll need to go this far.

Let us know if there is anything else can we do to ease your mind! Talking and asking questions here helps. Best of luck!

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thank you very much for your kind words

You r right i m nw in a depress status and i start hurt my social envirnment around me, the reason why i feel like this because m stuck regarldess of the results. I just wanna know if there is a way out in case of bad results. I did my operation with decent clinic with good doctor fue neograft and neven went cheap so i m blessed at least no visible scars i should have.

So in order to be relieved i need to convince myself that there is a way out, maybe i will not use it in the future and might i like my new appearance. But if not there is a way out and i can back to the first square (shaving, laser removal, anything).

Sam,

Understandable. If you look at the laser option as a "way out," you still do have an escape plan. But I'm not certain you'll need it.

Keep us updated!

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thanks for reply, i know i became so paranoid and skeptical about the whole thing cuz i feel it fake and embarassing and i m still regretting doing this but as you said Dr.Blake what is done is done now, and might i like it after 1 year but right now i cannot keep myself asking questions now around getting rid of of hair transplant if i can back normal again. Like hair line for example can i remove it?

now i m post almost 1 month and i still see small bubbles or pumps on my scalp skin or those are the follicels i dont know ? would the skin surface be back to normal after HT or the grafts will always be higher than the normal skin, can the skin back normal and smooth again ?

what is the possiblity that the scalp would back normal again after ht ?

Thanks again

Edited by Sam23

Id say sit back and wait until at least the 3-4 month mark.

I had a hard time with one of my procedures but at the 3 month mark when the next hair begain appearing I loved it & almost felt born again.

You might be surprised how these feelings of despair can turn into feelings of delight when you start seeing some results.

Good luck.

Hi Sam23, Yea its really the time to just give it time to grow. There are lots of people who look great after a HT and no one can tell they had anything done. That comes right after the "Ugly duckling" stage (the first 3-4 months). Your hair should be looking much better and you dont have to tell anyone about it, ever, if you dont want to.

can the skin back normal and smooth again ?
Yes, that should come back to normal again with some time. In a few months there will be hair there and it should look great. You'll be there soon.

It seems that waiting for the results to manifest is the hardest part of the overall procedure for many guys yet it will come with time and patience...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY