up-date 4200 FUE grafts 7.5 month post op

Mick50

I have made an album showing my before and and after post op

Pics taken on my macbook pro webcam which isn't the best but all the pics were taken in the same location and lighting [day time natural lighting]

At the 9 month month mark I will take some pics with a high def camera, growth going OK

definitely a big improvement in my opinion, but as a Norwood 5-6 I am realistic , also I am 52

i have read older guys can be slower growers hopefully at 9-10 month I will see a big improvement

Edited by David - Moderator

Hair looks good from the pics. Better pics will tell more. Who was the doc?

I think the jacket is more daring than the ht. :-)

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Ha yes the jacket, bit of a close call spanker which was more daring jacket or hair transplant.

I actually went with Dr Resat through Longevita, actually the Doc just draws hair-line and the nurses did the rest, all I can say I felt they knew what they were doing the clinic does max 2

patients a day .

I have some pics taken on my iPhone taken outside better quality than the webcam on Mac Pro, will post them soon, the hair is starting to thicken up but still a long way to go the mid-scalp needs to catch up with the front, the crown for me is just a bonus as i wasn't expecting total coverage there

Going to buy a high def cam for the 9 month up date

It looks pretty good in reality people are commenting on how good my hair looks, I just give them a spiel about medications i am taking .

cheers Spanker will use a better cam next time

Edited by Mick50

Mick,

I embedded one of your images. I don't know the process on a Mac to get the image URL but on my PC I just have to right click on the photo in the album and Copy Image Location. Then paste the URL into the "Insert Image" button at the top of the text field.

Hope this helps!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hi David, yes I feel like i have come a long way it's amazing what having hair can do its been so long since I had any any descent covering on top, hasn't really sunk in yet, still thinking like a bald guy ,OK it's not a complete job by any stretch but it pretty much looks in reality as it does in the pics as all the pics were taken at the same location and lighting and they give a reasonably fair representation.

still thinking like a bald guy

clearly you're not now..... awesome result...

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

Hi Mick, great to see your pics at long last. Looks like your well on your way to a top result.

Just wondered if the jacket was pre-HT or post-HT.

If you can wear that out then already the hair transplant has done its job:D

Back to your hair, its growing fine, already looks quite thick and hopefully you have loads more yet to come, good luck with that.

I will be posting my 10 months pics soon, just awaiting delivery of some floodlights lol.

Dr Bhatti FUE Oct 2014 3305 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

Ha that's funny Mr londonHT seeker definitely given me a giggle yes there is a similarity ,Ha

what do you want to know the price of the jacket or the transplant ?

Transplant cost 1750 pounds including 3 nights stay and transfers

Good luck when you meet Dr Feller and Dr Bloxam in London

Thanks, it should be interesting to see their responses to my FUE result!There will be much justified criticising of the donor region no doubt!

Wow, what a steal huh. Can't knock a result like yours for that price. Is the donor not too raped like mine is? How long did the operation take?

P.S. I assume they threw in the jacket as part of the deal, right? :)

hI Shera, thanks for your comment good to here from you again, regarding the jacket I've always worn what I want to wear you should have seen me in my hey day never let convention rule my style but sure having more hair definitely helps.

Hair hopefully will mature and thicken but 4200 grafts for a Norwood 5-6 will just have to wait and see

Look forward to seeing your 10 months pics you already are on to a winner so any more thickening is just a bonus in my opinion

to be honest LondonHT seeker my donor i can honestly say looks as thick as ever i just got the barber to thin it out 4 days ago a bit of shock- loss above the left side next to the ear but that grew back they harvested it well I think, the 2 nurses have been with Dr Resat for quite a long time I just got the feeling they knew what they were doing but of course it was a risk and maybe I just had good characteristics for a transplant mind you I spoke to about 6 former patients on the phone and they were all happy so I would call it a calculated risk

Op took about 9 hours just two nurses which i was pleased about I've read stories of maybe 3-4 techs doing it in turns, better just to have the same two in my opinion hard work for them but they acted in a professional manner throughout.

Let me know how it goes with Dr Feller all the best

Dr Resat asked for my size in jackets before I went there i thought it was for a clinic jacket ha but no there it was waiting for me

Edited by Mick50