Life after Hair transplant

Hi guys,

I had recently a hair transplant, i just wanna check from the people who already had one.

How does it feel. I mean do you feel it is the same Like your old hair, same feeling, same look or it gives you different feeling that it is not the same hair you used to comb

Thanks

It's emotionally hard the first 6 months. I think you'll always think about your hair which is why I support giving a shaved head a go first. Then if you get a good result you think about it less until start losing more, which can be a year or ten. I'm grateful for the past three years of liking my hair. Hope I get more.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

But what about redness and scars it will not shows in recipient area and donor area? Also after 5 or 10 years if your baldness progress to become norwood 6 or7 and your donor area is already depleted, can you still shave your receipient and donor area ? or at least can you wear what is left very short (assuming the operations was FUE with small punches 0.9 to 0.5 mm)

I personally think the rule of thought that you cant shave your head after having had a HT via strip or fue is BS.

I recently saw a guy who had scalp reductions back in the 1980's and he is now sporting a shaved head. Sure he has scars but they are neat and he actually looked surprisingly good sporting a "tough look".

If a surgeon does a good job with a neat strip & a Trichophytic Closure then i wouldn't be past shaving my head if the time came to surrender to MPB.

I had mine using fue micrografts, so i m assuming if the results not go well or i lost more hair in the coming year and decide not to have another procedure, can i shave to become bald againg and back normal like before ?

the hair in receipient area if i shave it it will not leave any marks?