Do you count 1,500 grafts? Repair case - Dr Blake Bloxham, Great Neck, NY

Decker,

That looks great! Night and day from where you started.

I'll put your pictures "side-by-side" with your pre-op shots when I get a few minutes here. Just to really appreciate where you came from.

Congratulations!

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hey Decker,

I put the pictures together for you. They look cool organized like this. Great transformation too!

2gtsnb8.jpg

3130vhz.jpg

s2fpk0.jpg

infjtv.jpg

Again, congratulations! I hope you'll update us again -- and stop by the office -- at 12 months.

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Decker,

I'm attaching them here too if you want them for your records.

5b32edb336923_frontbeforeandafter.thumb.jpg.9087f28e0413b42f7a498f9add8184a5.jpg

5b32edb34fcda_rightbeforeandafter.thumb.jpg.4e0ccf6abbc3097873f5d56792dee676.jpg

5b32edb36111d_leftbeforeandafter.thumb.jpg.d91f9c2b7552b8236d3d816a78914d12.jpg

5b32edb370ab7_topbeforeandafter.thumb.jpg.c85978744c3ebb06e672712ba9033881.jpg

Beautiful work & awesome analysis.

I think I had "early growth" (about 3 or 4 month point) after my 1st procedure, which was about 4 years ago. I had just started Rogaine about 10 days after surgery. I suppose that's analogous to Dr. Blake Boxham's hypothesis that early growth is due to increased blood supply in the recipient region.

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

Dr Blake, what an outstanding result! Even though it wasn't a big procedure, that hairline looks terrific. Might we have another hairline King in waiting?

Thank you. Very kind of you to say!

I'm just very pleased we were able to help this patient out and give him the results he was looking for. Repairs like this are truly rewarding!

Thanks, Pauly.

It will be interesting to see if you get quick growth during the second one. I do see this sometimes because the blood supply is already well established from the first hair transplant. Seems to result in somewhat faster growth for the "second round" HT patients.

Super awesome results, Blake (I meannnn, Dr. Bloxham). :cool: That hairline is solid!

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Decker:

I was hoping for an update of your results. You look excellent. This must be all the more rewarding because of the insufficient prior procedures. Congratulations.

Research, research, research!

Doctors I'm considering:

FUT:

-Feller

-Hasson

-Konior

Thanks, PK!

Dr Bloxham,

Excellent presentation as always! When I went for the consultation with Dr Feller, I have no clue who he was, his name just came across in this forum; His office is closer to where I live so I made an appointment with him. From the moment I shake his hand, I felt good. I told him I was hoping to get more density and "fix my hairline" because I couldn't cover the sub par job I had previously. Funny thing is, I told Dr Feller that anything close to what I was hoping for that I will be please and I told him this is the last procedure I will get (for real). I was very impressed with his assessment; very kool guy. He understood my frustration (after being promised twice that i would get great results previously) and what I was looking for. Then on the day of the procedure, I met you, Dr Bloxham; together with Dr Feller, we went over the details of the procedure and you said to me, the results would be night and day. After meeting with you, whatever nerve and anxiety I had, it was almost gone, I felt good... ready. You were so kool and attentive during the entire procedure, it made me feel at ease. I really appreciate everything you've done.

Hi Decker,

Thanks again for the kind words! You were a great patient, and I'm so pleased to see that everything went well for you this time around.

Hope you'll stop by sometime between the 12-18 month mark so we can get a final evaluation. But everything is truly "night and day" at 10 months.

I'm glad you like the presentation too. I actually put it together in a video for the YouTube channel as well.

Hope you enjoy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Decker,

Looking excellent! Thank you for the update. I really like the longer hair style too.

Again, congratulations. It was great working with you!

• 2 weeks later...
DeckerG:

I have been looking forward to your final update. Very satisfying conclusion. You must be thrilled. Congratulations.

Thanks Busenburner, always appreciate your kind words. I think the final update will be when i see Dr Feller and Dr Bloxham soon. I am very happy/thrilled (you name it) with the result