turkey visa

gazza

hi all

ive booked my flight to turkey for my FUE (i will post before and after pics soon) and now need a visa. Theres lots of scam websites out there. does anyone have a website for a visa they have purchsed before and what should i be paying?

I believe the Turkish authorities are phasing out being able to buy a visa at the airport and

there will be just the option to buy it online, its great, just go into their official website I was there in January and had no problem about 20 pounds I think just type in 'Turkish e visa' piece of cake it's pretty obvious it's a legit site when you see it

http://www.evisa.gov.tr takes you onto the Republic of Turkey's website,I actually read online that they've stopped being able to pick up visas

at the airport since Dec 2014

Edited by Mick50

Is Turkey safe to travel to? I've been reading a lot about ISIS and all that stuff going on over there and moving into Turkey. I'm from the US and just feel like I'd have a big target on my head.

The easiest way is to buy your visa in advance online it will save time when you arrive.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

yes you will need a visa in all cases to visit Turkey as far as I know, but as I said in a previous post they are phasing out the option to buy the visa on arrival, better to do it online to make sure.