Armani Fue 4Months + 3WEEKS Opintions Wanted

Balboa

Here are my 4MONTH + 3 WEEKS POST OPP PICS

I HAVE DONE THEM IN DIFFRENT LIGHTING: THESE PICTURES ALONE SHOWS HOW LIGHTING CAN CREATE GOOD OR BAD POST OP PICS.

all coments welcome i would like to know what people think about this as i feel i should have more improvment on the side that has less growth

I MADE A LINK BECUASE WOULD OF TOOK ME AGES TO DO IT ALL SEPRATE ON HERE:

CLICK THIS LINK THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS MY BLOG BELOW MY NAMETAG

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Here are my 4MONTH + 3 WEEKS POST OPP PICS

I HAVE DONE THEM IN DIFFRENT LIGHTING: THESE PICTURES ALONE SHOWS HOW LIGHTING CAN CREATE GOOD OR BAD POST OP PICS.

all coments welcome i would like to know what people think about this as i feel i should have more improvment on the side that has less growth

I MADE A LINK BECUASE WOULD OF TOOK ME AGES TO DO IT ALL SEPRATE ON HERE:

CLICK THIS LINK THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS MY BLOG BELOW MY NAMETAG

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

ive got alot of spare time on my hands i thought i would post some more pics get some responces i see no harm in obsessing about it afterall everyone obsesses a bit about there hair or they would not take the action of getting a hair transplant, no matter if im obsessing or not just share thought on the pics thats all im here for

and also you might give your right nut for that hair but my hairloss was very mild before the HT i am only 23 years old and the small area transplanted i want to be right!

would you still want this hair looking at this pic

IMG_1262.thumb.jpg.3750f9f1360a2b2f63266d39820afadd.jpg

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Sorry, I assumed you were giving your hair a negative review, I think it looks great - sorry if you disagree.

Originally posted by Balboa:

ive got alot of spare time on my hands i thought i would post some more pics get some responces i see no harm in obsessing about it afterall everyone obsesses a bit about there hair or they would not take the action of getting a hair transplant, no matter if im obsessing or not just share thought on the pics thats all im here for

and also you might give your right nut for that hair but my hairloss was very mild before the HT i am only 23 years old and the small area transplanted i want to be right!

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE

Hair Hope who did you go to for your fue?

ive noticed that you always say my hairline is realy good when its obvious theres alot of all round issues with the angle and the growth at one side so far. maybe your just a positve person or just trying to stop me being worried about it but come on look at that pic i posted above theres loads of lumpy scaring and the growth is poor for almost 5 months

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

The positives are that:

1)you are only 4 months and 3 weeks so you have another 7-8 months of growth to go.

2) The scaring is probably temporary bumps rather than permanent scars.

3) There are small hairs growing out that can be seen in the larger picture you posted so that these will help to fill in that sparser area.

Balboa,

Do you have any clearer pre-op pics? Because you had a nice, but high, hairline previously, its a little bit tough to tell where the new hairline starts.

Regardless, your hairline does look good for 5 months. I think you still have lots of growth to come.

Also, has anything helped with the redness?

Abe

Had 3k With Umar on Feb 16, 2009

My Hair Loss Website

"You're still early". "Give it time". Really, you're about to begin entering the phase where things will either begin changing, or they won't change and you can obsess on w/e and nobody will be able to give you shit for it and say to just chill! icon_wink.gif

Def agree w/ Abedogg, tho -- get some REALLY good pre-op pics to use for comparison down the road...to often, especially w/ guys with relatively minor loss pre-op, the before-after comparison is really lacking, which is all the more vital in such cases!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

wat i will do is search my digi cam for old pics and find some good before pics and post them up i will also show some good pics of my hairline when it was natural and without much loss as i have some good pics, like i said i was only at small loss stage but wanted the angles filles in but i think he went abit to low but aslong as it grows i can live with that once i get the side evened out

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Growth appears to be right on track, so you should look pretty good in a few more months. The uneven hairline is not very noticeable and will probably be even less in the future. However, I really cannot comprehend how this asymmetrical placement was made.

Also what did your Dr say about the bumpiness in the recipient? It should have cleared by now

I think whatever you do you will never be satisfied, it's not your hair, it's your imaturity...sorry to be so blunt, but you don't seem to understand what HT can and can't do...I really wish you the best of luck...

Just a thought from the peanut gallery...

The bumpiness in the recipient area is pretty clear under the magnifying tool and in some of the pics enlarged. Perhaps that will also improve with time, or at least be obscured by the hairs if the density improves. What does the doctor say?

-------

All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my My Hair Loss Website

TRY TO KEEP A FOLDER OF PICS THAT SHOW PROGRESS ON YOUR COMPUTER. THERE WERE MANY DOUBTFUL DAYS THAT WERE PUT TO REST AFTER I REVIEWED THEM. IT REALLY PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE. CHILL FOR 3 MORE MONTHS & THEN REVIEW FOLDER.

RTC

SORRY FOR THE CAPS I WAS 1/2 WAY THROUGH ALREADY. I FEEL SO LMS & POWERFUL.

Balboa,

Thanks for taking the time to post some very clear, high-res updated images. I agree with the others that some clear pre-op comparable photos would definitely help.

As for the work that has been done, it's extremely early to tell, as you have about another 7-months to "full" maturity (yes, it will thicken and refine after...), but even over the course of the next 2-3 months you should see some dramatic changes.

The hairline placement looks good and I hope you get the growth you are looking for!

Just keep treating your recipient area carefully (no sun, etc.), eat properly, get your rest, etc. and all should grow well.

The only area I have of concern are the 'bumps' that are quite clearly evident in the close-up photos. That looks more like my old 'micro and mini' grafts from Bosley than it does my follicular graft surgery from Shapiro. Or perhaps it's something else? Did you discuss this with Armani and get their thoughts?

M&M

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

• 2 weeks later...

hi Balboa!

how are things comming along?

those bumps gone or what?

i watched this video on youtube yesterday and noticed his hairline similarities to yours, being left side lower than the right therefore nonsymmetrical. so check it out and let me know what you think.

link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUis_wkk3iI

p.s.

this guy looks alot like that actor whose name i don't know and never knew. i just know him by his face. i believe he is in this new x-man movie. though this guy is much heavier/bigger. so if anyone knows the actor's name, please post it here.