Economy's effects?

Without any knowledge I would surely say it has affected it.. As far as discounts, check the doctors websites

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Baldenstein,

I know a number of surgeons are offering 0% financing for those who qualify. I also imagine some physicians may work with you on cost and payment if you are serious about surgery with them.

Once you narrow it down to a few elite surgeons, be sure to talk with them about your financial concerns and ask what they can do to help you.

Best wishes,

Bill

Coming from Australia it definitely has affected me. A typical hair transplant in the US will cost you around 17 to 18k. This means that it will cost me around 7 to 8k more right now as the Aus dollar has gone down considerably.

A lot of people are looking for cheaper alternatives such as Thailand or India. After you work out the dollar difference, accomodation and airfare its about a 10k difference which is quite high at the moment.

On a related topic, I imagine that elite coalition doctors with a rep make SO much money that they can legitimately contemplate retirement within fiteen years.

So I suspect that the bad economy is a scary deal for these guys.

Lets face it, its an upscale market and the prospect of a depression has to scare some of them to death with large staffs and huge over head.

Well, not to feel too sorry for them because if they have any financial sense at all, they're set for life barring one of their wives trying to gold dig his money and cut him loose to support her in luxury while she lives like a queen and he busts his hump every day.

I imagine these guys choose their wives VERY carefully.

hardcore long-term veteran of hack plug doctors to ultra refined coalition doctors.

knowledgeable about show business hair transplants

haha

We should all choose our wives carefully.. Half is half no matter which pie you slice!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!