My experience today with Dr. Nader

lileli

Hello All,

Today I finally got my hair transplant. It was done with Dr. Nadar in Reynosa Mexico right across the border from McAllen Texas. I was picked up at my hotel around 7:40 and arrived in the office at 8. For over an hour he sat with me answered all my questions, designed my hairline with input, showed me lots of photos, and just made me feel great. He only works on one patient a day and has a nice team with him as well. My procedure started at around 9:20 and lasted until 3:15. I had a lunch break and they provided the lunch. I felt virtually no pain other than the injection of anesthesia shots. After the procedure, he talked with me for a while about post op care and again answered any questions I had. I had 1959 grafts placed and the focus was on the frontal part. I had an excellent experience and he was very focused on making sure I had a great experience. Ps. Being able to watch movies as they implant the hairs was awesome.

Let me add some more detail.

Dr. Nadar was completely involved with the entire procedure. He was extracting and placing grafts. There was one tech of his assisting but I felt completely comfortable since he was observing the entire time and making sure everything was going well. Dr. Nadar only does FUE now and he uses a manual 0.75 instrument. While his website has basically no photos, he literally has hundreds of case studies on his computer. He believes deeply in patient privacy that could be why he doesnt post many results. He showed me up close pictures of different types of hair follicles and talked to me about how he goes about removing them with damaging them. I literally felt nothing has he was implanting the grafts. I won't know the final results for a while but based on that day alone Dr. Nader is a class act.

PART_1435719414276_20150630_064143.jpg.c14ba003cc977786aabeb59c067157e6.jpg

5b32e7061a9d4_Photoon6-30-15at5_31PM.jpg.d891c04152eb58255ee8746379dcf91f.jpg

Edited by lileli

lileli

I've done a lot of research on Dr. Nader & all the information I have found seems very good. I have have pretty much decided on him for my next HT.

Did you have trouble contacting him & setting up your procedure date ?

lileli

I've done a lot of research on Dr. Nader & all the information I have found seems very good. I have have pretty much decided on him for my next HT.

Did you have trouble contacting him & setting up your procedure date ?

I won't lie, it is tough getting into contact with him. He looks at all the emails himself and inbox is flooded with emails. I would send him a priority email and maybe even call the office letting them know you are going to send pictures etc and want a price a graft estimate. I got in contact with him because tom Foster(guy on youtube who documented his experience) gave out the doctor's personal email and instructed people to use Tom Foster in the subject line. He did caution to only do this if your can't reach him. Be concise and put as much information in one email.

Hey lileli,I'm a fellow patient of dr naders also he's a great guy and his system clearly works I almost feel bad for him having to deal with so many emails but it's to be expected when the service and quality is as good as it is and the price as well.. Your pre-op pic looks great good luck the rest of the way. P.s it is pretty nice to watch movies during the procedure huh?

Hey lileli,I'm a fellow patient of dr naders also he's a great guy and his system clearly works I almost feel bad for him having to deal with so many emails but it's to be expected when the service and quality is as good as it is and the price as well.. Your pre-op pic looks great good luck the rest of the way. P.s it is pretty nice to watch movies during the procedure huh?

Absolutely! Here is hoping to great growth. Dr. Nader in terms professionalism, quality, and especially cost is a great deal.

Congrats on your procedure. Sounds like all went smoothly.

Grow well!

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

how long did it take for Dr Nader to return your email after you sent him photos?

He responded within couple of days initially in December when I sent him my first email, but I've sent him 3 emails over past 1.5 weeks, with my photos, asking to provide a recommendation and schedule the procedure, and he hasn't gotten back. I realize he's busy, I've waited 10 years, I can wait a little longer.

• 2 weeks later...

Keep trying Motokep, he had a little break over christmas and new year. I just underwent a procedure with him 11th Jan 3666 grafts, great bloke and great doctor. He had about 4000 emails when he showed me his computer so just be persistent maybe 1 email per week even if doesn't respond he eventually will and if you have the procedure you won't regret it :) Check out my blog too if you wanna see how im tracking ill try to keep it updated monthly and reply when i can.

• 1 month later...

Dr Nader looks like a great Hair Transplant doctor. He even does body hair transplants.

Here's someone on Youtube who got a transplant from Dr Nader.

You can see his results in his video's.

Just scroll down to the bottom of his page to see his first video to his current videos of his hair transplant result with Dr Nader.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCofSbD3u-2e-K2bRp-VDnBg

Just got back yesterday after 3,700 with Dr. Nader. Great doctor, great person, great experience, great price. No regrets. You can spend years of researching forums, doctors, and prices, while losing more hair. If you want it bad, you just gotta do it and get on with your life.

Dr. Nader is very busy and at one point I couldn't get a hold of him for 3-4 weeks. I wanted this so bad, I found a former patient of his who gave me his cell, but warned only to call to actually schedule the surgery. If you made your decision to do this in the near future with Dr. Nader, PM me and I can pay it forward, but again, only if you're serious about this.

I'm glad I did this after I made my decision only 3 months ago, so I can finally stop reading all of the forums, and all of the scientific stuff, and get on with my life.

not sure if it's proper to disclose the cost, as his prices may change, but Dr. Nader is happy to quote prices via email. The price was great, I would never do it at US prices. Included were antibiotics, pain managing tablets (I stopped taking them after 2 days, there is no pain), and anti-inflammatory pills, to keep the redness down.

As far as larger procedures, I had 2,000 down in one sitting, and the next day I had 1,700. 3,700 is not a small procedure. I'm sure he can do 5-6k grafts, but that would have to be broken down over 3 days probably, as your skin can only take so much in one day, and also depends on your donor area, if you have that many available. Also, the 2k grafts took the whole down, so you probably don't want more than that in a single day, it can get pretty tiring to lie down and sit for 8 hours.

good luck!

Hello motopokep, how did you get in touch with Dr Nader? I've sent him a few emails on a 4 months span, but nothing yet. I must be missing something, but I've had these consultations before and I know the drill. Any advice is appreciated.

• 1 month later...