Michael Vories, MD FUE 3000 Grafts- Quick Follow Up

2 Week Follow Up for a patient who came in today. He received 3000 FUE grafts over a two consecutive day procedure. Although he is esctatic about getting some of his hair back, he was counseled about transplanted hair shook out over the next week or so, and we look forward to his 6 month and one year follow up. Will continue to post photos as the hair grows in. All grafts extracted and placed by the physician.

01.JPG.8260145b3d37ae10ebbafbd3c706f2eb.JPG

02.JPG.a4878cb01bbebbf2475e5916219a8312.JPG

03.jpg.457e6056223344aaa08ec2ebc485e5e0.jpg

04.jpg.b2e0f1e66138f01b370f25d5b46baab1.jpg

I think his hairline cud stand to be about an inch lower. yes, I realize that requires quite a bit more grafts and maybe this patient doesn't have great donor hair. 3000 grafts won't be enough with his level of hair loss. is he planning on coming back for another HT?

I think his hairline cud stand to be about an inch lower. yes, I realize that requires quite a bit more grafts and maybe this patient doesn't have great donor hair. 3000 grafts won't be enough with his level of hair loss. is he planning on coming back for another HT?

Everybody wants a low hairline, high density, blocked corners, and a full crown.

I think the height is fine, especially when it's grown out. I agree that ultimately he'll want to add density.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

The hairline is fine for the patient - he has extensive loss and I am sure other surgeons would be inclined to be even more conservative.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Given the advanced hairloss I think the conservative hairline is perfect. Seems like quite a large area for 3000 grafts and I would think this will be a thin look. Wouldn't it have been better to do 3000 in frontal third , half and second op another 3000 for back half?

I think the hairline is fine..

Busa do you know how old this Pt is?

If you had your way everybody will look like the beatles from the 70s

Great work Dr V. Look forward to a future update.