Dr Feriduni 1800 at 9.5 months.

Hi guys, I've uploaded a few images of my hair at 9.5 post op to my album if anyone one wanted to check progress. Seemed to have grown by 6 months and now seems to be thickening up from there. Link below should take you to my album.

Hair Restoration Social Network - Hair Loss and Transplant Photos

I'll update again at 12 months.

Cheers.

Edited by london81

Not sure if I've ever commented on your threads before, but looking really really good. I'm just shy of 4 months post op and had an equal amount of grafts implanted into my hairline. Your pictures and updates are a great frame of reference- I had a similar pattern of recession. I hope I'm where you are at 9 months!

Cool mate, best of luck! For me growth started at 4 months and then the hairline took shape by around 6.5 months and its continued to thicken up since then. Only a couple more months until full 12 month mark so maybe I'll get a bit more thickening effect too!

yeah I'm pleased to have my hairline back! Looked really thin and receded before. I'm on fin and have been for years so my plan is just to see how it goes. I will need future work I think. I've got around 5000 FUE grafts left I think so hopefully this will be enough for future use. His clinic and staff are top notch, he is a great guy too and you just feel in the best hands which is why I picked him. The tech's do most of the work. They do all the extractions and implantations. Dr Feriduni does the incisions. He does come in and oversee progress but it is mostly tech led. Seems to work for them. Great experience with his clinic.

Not the best lighting but it looks awesome. Where are you being more work?

Did you lose more since you've been on fin or did you maintain?

Congrats man. Looks like a mane.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hi Spanker, it's been pretty stable on the fin really. In the future I'll get front third done then think about crown if I have the reserves! Just have to see how it goes with future loss I guess, that's all we can do. Be cautious and conservative and then wait ( and hope )